Free test levels -

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
To see if Anavar (var) at 20mg ED was suppressing me I took a siliva test and it came back as 45 is this very low ? Can you test levels actually go to zero ?

I know I should have got a proper test but this is all that was aviable to me in the UK at a realistic price...does this show anything usefull or did I waste my money ?

well for my age group it said on the test 46-245...is there another range I thought free test was measured in nm of something ??

Lucky13 said:
To see if Anavar (var) at 20mg ED was suppressing me I took a siliva test and it came back as 45 is this very low ? Can you test levels actually go to zero ?

I know I should have got a proper test but this is all that was aviable to me in the UK at a realistic price...does this show anything usefull or did I waste my money ?
Were you thinking that you could use Anavar (var) and it not affect your natural test production? It may lower it but not sure if it will bring it down all the way to 0. For me, low range test levels is shit. Here in the US the rating goes from 250-1000 range, some clinics differ in the numbers.

Back