from being skinny...chest not yet improved

John"Zane"Ching said:
I see! hmm..so I should do this:Bench, flyes(yes, flyes hit hard on me)
incline, flyes, decline, flyes, dips and pullover.

Is that alright?
All are good exercises..I agree with insane though your doing way too much!!your main exercise should be either flat or incline presses..and one kind of flye..im working on my incline so i hit that 5x5 followed by flat dbell presses 3 sets 4-8reps..flies or pec deck for 2-3 sets..then i do some speed work on incline..and im out!!!

I'am proud to say that my chest improved by cutting down my chest routines to 2 workouts.

Chest:Dips and sitting closed grip chest machine(I don't know what it is called)

My chest bulged out a bit and I could feel muscles masses forming.

Really thanks a lot guys!! God Bless!!!!!

cardio is anything that raises ur heart rate... jogging, bike, treadmill, stair master etc...

my chest routine:

-warmup 2 light sets
-Incline DB Press - 3 sets
-Flat DB Press - 3 sets
-Flyes/Pec Deck - 3 sets

When I hired a trainer he would never do flat bench only and I mean only incline bench everything was incline, also many dips builds big chest. Don't forget to contract you chest at the top of you lift. Try doing push ups to..........

I do push-ups, bigblackbear. Well, every person has different routines for their chest. I think I'll stick with the dips, dumbell press and closed grip for the moment. They're working. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank You and God Bless

pick whichever chest ex your strongest in and do 5x5 and try to get very strong in it. no half assed pumping workouts

the angle of push wont make any difference at all, dips or inclines will both build your chest.. shape is determined by genetics

I see, Meatball. my chest has been improving a lot, thanks to you guys. :) If not for your advices, I might be still be stuck with a lot of chest routines.:)

My friend told me that dips are only for the lower chest, but my chest is getting bigger.

John"Zane"Ching said:
My friend told me that dips are only for the lower chest, but my chest is getting bigger.

Your friend is wrong.

You need a dip belt or something else to add weight to your body. A dip belt is basically a belt with a chain to put weights on.

You were doing enough chest excercises for you and me both bro. Slow it down a notch, more is not always better

wow...last night I measured my chest and got a surprise. Before I start cutting down my chest workout, my chest was 32. Then after cutting my chest routine, it became 36. GREAT!!!!!!!

They still don't believe that dips are for the whole chest and not only for the lower chest. They keep telling me to do all those chest routine.
I told them: DIPS DIPS DIPS DIPS DIPS DIPS DIPS DIPS DIPS DIPS

Thank You Guys!

you could say that. My body is really, well, different. When I learned a new program that my body isn't used to it. What does it do? It grows. I'm surprised myself, but I'm not complaining.

My friends believed DIPS when I showed them a front lat spread. They saw my chest improved a lot. :)

Train hard and stay healthy.

Hello guys! Been out of the forum for some time now.
I've been training hard.
Now I'm reasting for one week.
And wow..to my surprise..each muscle group grew bigger and harder.
My chest improved too...getting that deep space in between them.
my chest now measures around 38-39

thank you guys

Thanks, Pullinbig.

Yesterday, I worked my chest and found out something.....
pullovers really hit my chest. It just blows up, ya know..
not that I don't do pullovers, but it never affected my chest that same way it did now. Till now, my chest is still pumped up...

can I do dips and pullovers together for my chest workouts?
thanks

Back