Frontload or dbol kickstart

Brock Landers

hey all
very good to be back in biz here. glad to see some familiar faces:) (k enough with the touchy shit, lets get down to it) Some of you know I had to cut my last cycle short, stopping after 4 weeks due to personal shite. Well i'm losing my mind and CANNOT WAIT to start my new cycle, and as usual look forward to your opnions. I'm planning on 750 Test Cyp, 400 deca a week, however can't decide whether to kickstart with dbol, frontload, or use a fast acting like Sustanon (sust) or prop. My first cycle I used dbol with good results, but the last one that I had to cut short I didn't really notice much. I was thinkin of switching it up a bit, any suggestions bros?

I always like to kick start my cycle with d-bol, I love the pump and the quick strength. There's no feeling like a good d-bol cycle, to blow things up!!!

I think that fina and prop give my cycles the best jumpstart. I usually start seeing results after the first week. Since you are running deca though I would just go with dbol and prop during the first 3-4 weeks.

why dont you use d-bol in the beginning and save the prop for near the ending of the cycle. that way you have fast acting stuff on both ends with the 17AA being in the beginning

d-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bold-bol d-bol

Prop works nicely, but d-ball is much stronger. All depends on the dose.........personally I would rather save some shots and go with d-ball. Probably cheaper as well.

If i had to choose one or the other I'd pick dbol. But like I said with this cycle I wanted to try something different. I also agree with the "why not both" so I think i'll use dbol and prop to start, and maybe prop at the final two weeks also

Back