Frustrated with my source

Chicago712

Pro Bodybuilder
So I've acquired a private source, that has gear that is good to go.. and i was am very satisfied with all my prior shipments. except on my current order. which im grateful that they use paypal so im not too worried about losing my money however.. out of no where hes telling me that one of his packages got stuck at customs.

in the past he has always been good about if something isn't in stock he wont let me order it however .. im playing the waiting game and im getting pretty annoyed with this fact... I trust him, I trust the gear.. but wtf i was under the impression this shit was domestic but now im getting the whole customs bullshit..

if you were in my situation would you ask for a return of payment until they stocked what you needed or just wait out the time period the source has mentioned...

TLDR just a rant im sorry:wallbash::wallbash:

So I've acquired a private source, that has gear that is good to go.. and i was am very satisfied with all my prior shipments. except on my current order. which im grateful that they use paypal so im not too worried about losing my money however.. out of no where hes telling me that one of his packages got stuck at customs.

in the past he has always been good about if something isn't in stock he wont let me order it however .. im playing the waiting game and im getting pretty annoyed with this fact... I trust him, I trust the gear.. but wtf i was under the impression this shit was domestic but now im getting the whole customs bullshit..

if you were in my situation would you ask for a return of payment until they stocked what you needed or just wait out the time period the source has mentioned...

TLDR just a rant im sorry:wallbash::wallbash:

Be patient, it's not like you can report them to the Better Business Bureau. I have had issues with shipping from a very reputable site in the recent past, and eventually they were sorted out, though I had to wait a month for domestic delivery.

Be patient, it's not like you can report them to the Better Business Bureau. I have had issues with shipping from a very reputable site in the recent past, and eventually they were sorted out, though I had to wait a month for domestic delivery.

as said i can dispute with paypal and get my cash back but don't feel like going to that measure as of yet.. dont want to piss anyone off.. he is also still good about responding via emaill...

its just annoying!

how did you think its domestic if you've ordered from them before? did you never look at the package it came in and see it came international? find a new domestic source and you wont have customs worries

as said i can dispute with paypal and get my cash back but don't feel like going to that measure as of yet.. dont want to piss anyone off.. he is also still good about responding via emaill...

its just annoying!
I only have two questions to ask:

1) WTF are you doing paying with Paypal are you insane?
2) How exactly do you dispute an illegal transaction for illegal substances?

Doesn't matter what it is, he can make something up. As long as the seller can't prove that the buyer received the item (confirmed by tracking), he'll get his money back.

Doesn't matter what it is, he can make something up. As long as the seller can't prove that the buyer received the item (confirmed by tracking), he'll get his money back.
Paypal has a long history of taking the sellers side on disputes. This is why you see so many sites that will only accept Paypal and will not accept credit cards. Your chances are usually between slim and none if the merchant fights it, which they will, even without proof of delivery.

Besides... do you really think initiating a dispute that could lead to an investigation by Paypals loss prevention dept, is a wise idea?

It's part of the game. Even when you buy online and it gets stuck in customs that's to bad ...you don't get your money back.

how did you think its domestic if you've ordered from them before? did you never look at the package it came in and see it came international? find a new domestic source and you wont have customs worries

it gets shipped to me from the US... but hes having trouble w. whereever the fuck he gets it... which is retarded..

1) WTF are you doing paying with Paypal are you insane?

1) fuck it..
2) how would they know its illegal

LOL buying steroids with paypal

i do it for the lawlz

1) fuck it..
2) how would they know its illegal
You seem to grossly underestimate the technology and information available to these companies. Do you really believe that they advance millions of dollars, to thousands of companies, without knowing their risk exposure?

I can assure you that they do not!

Paypal has a long history of taking the sellers side on disputes. This is why you see so many sites that will only accept Paypal and will not accept credit cards. Your chances are usually between slim and none if the merchant fights it, which they will, even without proof of delivery.

Besides... do you really think initiating a dispute that could lead to an investigation by Paypals loss prevention dept, is a wise idea?

I think you have this backwards.. PAY PAL is known for ALWAYS taking the side of the buyer..

If a seller can not provide proof of delivery, the BUYER ALWAYS wins.

Not only does PayPal side with the buyer most of the time,they also freeze any money the seller has in PayPal and any future sales until the dispute is settled.

13.3 Ineligible Items.

PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to PayPal payments for certain tangible, physical goods. Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:

1) Intangible items, including Digital Goods
2) Services
3) Real estate, including residential property
4) Businesses
5) Vehicles, including motor vehicles, motorcycles, caravans, aircraft and boats
6) Custom-made items
7) Travel tickets, including airline flight tickets
8) Items prohibited by the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy
9) Items which you collect in person or arrange to be collected on your behalf, including items bought through In-Store Checkout at the retail point of sale
10) Items that violate eBay
11) Prohibited or Restricted Items Policy
12) Industrial machinery used in manufacturing
13) Items equivalent to cash, including prepaid or gift cards
14) PayPal Direct Payments
15) Virtual Terminal Payments
16)Personal Payments

Even if your payment is not eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection, you can file a Dispute and try to resolve the issue directly with the Seller; however, PayPal will generally not find in your favor if you escalate a Dispute to a Claim for an item which is not eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection.

Last edited:
I think you have this backwards.. PAY PAL is known for ALWAYS taking the side of the buyer..

If a seller can not provide proof of delivery, the BUYER ALWAYS wins.

Most definitely. I bought a dog through paypal and when I found out its tail wasn't docked and ears weren't cropped, BOOM filed a claim. They tried to fight it, but i still won.

^Is that messed up?:nono:

Back