Have You Seen Clear Gear???

DreRaider

Pickup some Test E & Masteron Prop from a new but reputable source. Got tons of good feedback about the source and the ordering process was quick and smooth. The gear itself is literally as clear as water though, which is something I personally haven't seen before. The consistency and smell is on point, so my worries are minimal.

Has anyone else ever had clear gear?

Yeah, some of the best testoprop i got was clear... Man i wish i could source that stuff again, but lost the source. I got massive gains and felt awsome... that was going back about 20 years ago...

Lol, I haven***8217;t seen much that isn***8217;t clear these days besides tren. All of my gear is clear. Although I did have some Golden deca that was from about five years ago. Is it nice and thin also? Smooth and can flow through a slin pin no problem?

I haven't tried a slin pin, but this gear is definitely very smooth and on the thinner, more viscous side of things. It pulls into the syringe easily without even warming it up. It literally looks as clear as water though, which is new to me. All my gear previously has varied from either pale to bright yellow without fail.

I had to actually google "colorless testosterone" to stop myself from freaking out initially. lol

I haven't tried a slin pin, but this gear is definitely very smooth and on the thinner, more viscous side of things. It pulls into the syringe easily without even warming it up. It literally looks as clear as water though, which is new to me. All my gear previously has varied from either pale to bright yellow without fail.

I had to actually google "colorless testosterone" to stop myself from freaking out initially. lol

Let us know how it goes.

The places I go through use mct oil and it***8217;s nice and thin. Nothing worse than it taking minutes to draw and inject because the oil is so thick. My test a,e,c,and p are all clear. Same with my mast and deca. I double checked after I responded the first time.

Pickup some Test E & Masteron Prop from a new but reputable source. Got tons of good feedback about the source and the ordering process was quick and smooth. The gear itself is literally as clear as water though, which is something I personally haven't seen before. The consistency and smell is on point, so my worries are minimal.

Has anyone else ever had clear gear?[/QUOTE
]ive seen it before..... depends on the oils.. very rare

Has anyone else ever had clear gear?

depends on the oil

Man, give the slin pins a chance and do some site injections as the muscle keeps a decent pump and it saves scar tissue from forming on the ass. Just my 2cnts though.:)

Yeah, some of the best testoprop i got was clear... Man i wish i could source that stuff again, but lost the source. I got massive gains and felt awsome... that was going back about 20 years ago...

20 years ago when gear was real and potent.

Back