FYI : BONDS and other's caught.

I don't think many of us need to read an article to prove his gear use, it's common sense. These players have to play the political game now that it's front page news. Bookoo bucks at stake!!!

Fucking Jeff Kent's comments on an interview the other day we're just insulting to one's intelligence. He must be thinking the best defense is to go on the offense. He said how do we know if players in the past weren't "on."
Yeah, Babe Ruth just needed to up his arimidex to help the bloat :rolleyes: What a fucking joke!

babe5.jpg

moreprimopleasemom said:
Cell-Tech is the bomb :rolleyes:

bondstp.jpg
capt.sge.nxg73.260204195825.photo00.default-278x373.jpg

LMFAO!:)

thats good......
i realy don't see what the big deal is anyways....i mean there is teting in the NFL, and we still have lineman now that are 6'8" 335lbs. we still have wideouts like Darryl Boston that look like they could be on the cover of Flex Mag. Who cares, the public wanted BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER...now they have it.

I am not a big baseball fan, however when Mcguire, Sosa, and Bonds were "jum-jackin'" every pitch out of the park...it became more interesting to me...just my .02 cents

god bless

Do you think its possible, from those two pictures, that he could've made those gains and look like that, and perform like that Naturally?

I think its possible. But, because there is basically no testing in baseball (they test, but if they are found they dont get their names released, and they get told, "Now now, don't you do that again sir!"

r3ver3nd said:
Do you think its possible, from those two pictures, that he could've made those gains and look like that, and perform like that Naturally?

Better shot of walking on water! Fact is gear has been great for baseball. The Home Run Derby at the All-Star break has been an awesome event since the late 90s. MLB wants to have its cake and eat it too. They know damn well gear use is common but still try to keep the clean cut good old American image...........BULLSHIT :rolleyes:

Bond has juiced up. I can see it in his face. He is not a very big guy. He's listed at 6'3, 228. He is definately ripped up but he could have gotten that body naturally. The muscles don't have much to do with home runs. But if you really want to make a jump in power you have to put on more weight. This weight doesn't have to be muscle, fat is just as effective. So, players like Bonds can make a choice. They can get fat like Ruth or Cecil Fielder and up their HR numbers, or put loads of muscle on. Its an easy choice for me. I don't know why the public cares about this shit. Bond's 73 homers are valid. He kills mistakes and hits it on the sweet spot. He's not exactly squeaking them over the fence either. I think the outrage is just because people seem to hate Bonds. If it were proved that Arod were juicing, people would have a different take on things. Just my opinion.

The problem we need to get away from is this mindset of 'natural' is better. We need to allow whatever so we can improve our bodies and really find out what the long term effects are, if any, and what the best way to mitigate these problems would be.

But now we have to do all kinds of crazy shit like take thg which nobody knows about just to avoid testing and yet still be 'on' while being tested.

Look at deca...widely considered extremely safe among all exogenous hormones...and yet since we can find metabolites for it 18 months later...say goodbye deca, hello halotestin and others.

Also, this is part of a bigger problem, imo, the problem that drugs are only for those who are sick. There is no looking to improve the human body or mind, and the ones who do are looked down upon. If we could go to the pharmacy, show that we are above the age of 21 (just like alcohol), and have a few tests run and then get our gear, things would be much better. Hell, look at mexico, no tests needed, and it's not like you see 'gear junkies' on the streetcorners.

Back