Gained 2lbs on Omna going into week 3.

Footballstar74

What kind of weight did i gain. I thinks it might be bloat so i am jus curious. I am getting stronger too. You guys think its starting to kick in a little bit?

it should start to kick in very soon. the short acting esters have already kicked in. but i usually feel the Sustanon (sust) on week 4. which omna and Sustanon (sust) are the same blend of test. its different for people. just eat and eat and eat.

whats your cycle? if just the omnie's then yea.. it will take 3 weeks just to kick in .. should of ran prop first with it ...

Sust showed results for me in the 3rd week, but the weight gains come from increased food intake. Its a little strange to even only gain 2 pounds of water.

I dont want to gain any fat though. I eat like 3000 cals a day with like 250-300 grams of protein. I take flax seed oil and water pills. I am heavy enough. Now i jus want to get solid. I eat good foods and cheat 2 times a week with BK or someother fast food. Am i doing the right thing to get solid?

Well, you get your BF tested (tank is the only way in my book) before you started or now and when you are done... The scale lies, you could be gaining lbm at about the same rate as loosing fat.. You just don't know, but I suspect that is the case because you are getting stronger. What is your tested BF percentage?

3000 cals i would eat alot more than that. your off season training shouldkeep fat off. i also play ball and my offseason runnin program will keep all the fat off. plus you wont gain that much fat if you are eatting right. bump your calories and bump your protein man. you weigh 240 so eat 350 grams and 4500-5000cals. eat carbs at teh right times(around workout and most important after).

The short esters in Omna kick in the day you inject them, so it wont take 3 weeks for omnas to "kick in" they actually have already started the day after you injected, however it will take about 3 weeks for you test levels to get elevated to the 500mg per week you are shooting

Champ

IM going on vacation at an undiscloused time towards the end of the summer. I want to start omnas in the next few weeks. How much time would i need to finish post cycle therapy (pct) and the cycle in time from the start date?

Depends on how long you stay on if it is a 10 week cycle you would need 15 weeks in order to finish everything

If it is an 8 week cycle you would need 13 total weeks.

The good thing about omna is that you need to wait 2 weeks after your last shot before starting PCT, so if you planned it right and your vacation was going to be 2-3 weeks or less you could take your last shot of omnadren right before you left on vacation

Champ

Champ

Back