Gaining Muscle and Losing Fat.. let me show you!

3J I have to say what u have accomplished with your clients is amazing u r a bad ass... one question though I am wanting to start a lean mass cycle and I want to know how would it cost for u to set me up with a nutrition plan and by the way this will b my 7th cycle so I am experienced with gear and all that pertains to it but not so much with the dieting and nutrition

I just want to chime in here to say thanke to 3j for all the free advice he gave me in one of his post's i gave him my diet stat's and he tweeked it a bit and i think im on the rite track now. Im doing better and feeling better now anyway! Iv not lost weight but i have lost fat. So thank you 3j's

3J I have to say what u have accomplished with your clients is amazing u r a bad ass... one question though I am wanting to start a lean mass cycle and I want to know how would it cost for u to set me up with a nutrition plan and by the way this will b my 7th cycle so I am experienced with gear and all that pertains to it but not so much with the dieting and nutrition

whats up brother... my costs can be found at 3jsdiet.com

payment plan options are available and there is a special going on every month!! email me for more details 3jdiet@gmail.com

whats up brother... my costs can be found at 3jsdiet.com

payment plan options are available and there is a special going on every month!! email me for more details 3jdiet@gmail.com

appreciate the kind words.. i give discount to active and vet military.. thank you for serving our country!! nothing makes me happier than giving back to those who bleed for our freedom!

Ahh, I was not aware of this.. I have a few military friends I used to live with that are all about the gym.. but are also allllll about partying, maybe they'd be interested in getting serious.

Back