Gaining Muscle and Losing Fat.. let me show you!

3J

Super Moderator

Let all take a second to understand why we are here on this forum. We are here to be judged and let judge. We are here to give and receive knowledge. We are here to let our fellow man (or woman) educate us and share with us the knowledge that has been acquired through experience. This is a steroid forum. More importantly, this is a forum where people can come express their thoughts, worries, plans, and knowledge while looking to better their experience as a person on an individual journey to reshaping their body and health. Yes, this is a steroid forum. One where we can post up our cycles, ask questions, give answers, and look for critiques from those who are more experienced than ourselves.

But thats half the battle people. It really is. The anabolic section of this forum is flooded with questions about gear, yet the nutrition forum is a minority. But why?? Why would gear be the most important part of your plans? Is it because you have no experience in gear, yet you eat food every day? Did you ever think that your nutrition may be even poorer than your cycle plan? Its a truth we cannot escape. 80% of your goals will not happen in the gym or in that syringe you filled up. 80% of your goals happen in the kitchen and all the chaos that comes with meal prep. I wont say that your training program isn't important, of course it is. I also wouldn't go as far as saying that gear isn't important either, it amplifies the rate in which we reach our goals. But there should be a natural hierarchy in your prioritization where nutrition is king. Yet, we find many people here running cycles and failing at their goals simply because they do not have the experience in nutrition to support their goals much less their cycle. Thats where my company comes into play. With every package you get a customized nutrition plan specific to your needs, a workout and cardio routine synergistic with the diet, and unlimited email communication between you and me with a required check in of measurements at least once a week.

The Secret to Success: 3Js Carb Cycling Nutrition Program Coupled with His Reverse Pyramid Training System!

My clients come to me with a set of specific goals. They want to gain weight, lose fat, and look a certain way that they have imagined in their minds. Over years of experience as a sports nutritionist i have come up with a synergistic program that has shown to be highly effective with my clients needs. Using a very specific form of carb cycling coupled with a very specific type of reverse pyramid training 5 day split my clients have shown vast improvements. This system is even better amplified with the use of anabolics. But enough talking, a picture is worth a thousand words. Keep in mind, ALL OF THESE CLIENTS USED MY CARB CYCLING PROGRAM WITH A REVERSE PYRAMID TRAINING SYSTEM!!!

CONTACT 3J: 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFO ON PRICING AND PACKAGES!

Last edited:
8 Week Transformation

here's another big one.. 7 month transformation

Last edited:
Freaking amazing!
You might be the next "Pro-Creator"man, honor to be a part of a board you are a part of bro.

Reactions: 3J
I'm in the process of expanding 3J'S portfolio. Just started and extremely pumped, thanks again brother for all your help. You truly are an ambassador for the fitness and nutrition world.

I'm in the process of expanding 3J'S portfolio. Just started and extremely pumped, thanks again brother for all your help. You truly are an ambassador for the fitness and nutrition world.
Damn right... I love adding before and afters!

Hmmm...once I get done with the deployment, I'm going to be contacting you man. Also, i love your comprehensive articles.

appreciate the kind words.. i give discount to active and vet military.. thank you for serving our country!! nothing makes me happier than giving back to those who bleed for our freedom!
Hmmm...once I get done with the deployment, I'm going to be contacting you man. Also, i love your comprehensive articles.

Back