Galenika Testo Depo, fake or legit?

Plaincollar

Hi. I’m a newbie at this forum due I’m trying to make a comeback in my exercise. That’s also why I need some complementary testo. Bought some Galenika Testosteron Depo Enanthate (see picture). My question is if these amps contains any testo at all? After Googling I have seen hundreds of pictures of Galenika but none has looked like these amps. As the common question; is this fake or legit? Is it Galenikas latest pot? And is it common that the batch number is quite easy to remove with your thumb? Does anybody recognize this amps?
Thanks in advance
//Plaincollar

I just read somewhere the fakes won't remove when rubbed on where the legit ones rub off easily. That's for the imprinted on glass. Somene else had said the new ones were paper labels. I won't mess with stuff that's faked so much. I leaned my lesson 20 years ago. Give me some small ugl and I'm happy.

Thank's HammerT1 for your reply.
If that's a fact, regarding to the batch number, my amps could be real? The strange thing with these are that there ain't one singel picture of this edition. Blue, green, white, brown with text on glass and one with white paper label with less text than mine. I mean, are they brand new, to new to appear at Google??? Or did som tiny UG produced a set of +-200 pots? Exp date is 2018 so........ Maybe it's the most timid steroid on the market, a very shy one :§l Anyway, would be nice to know for sure.
//Plaincollar

The paper label ICNs are the new ones and if they are real they are amazing. Had a bunch of them a while back but didn't really notice the exp dates rubbing off

The paper label ICNs are the new ones and if they are real they are amazing. Had a bunch of them a while back but didn't really notice the exp dates rubbing off

Hi Kazmir.
From my point of view this picture illustrates the paper labeled Galenika from Serbia and they don't look like the amps I got. Perhaps it means nothing but still they are different. So the question remains; What's in it??? And who's the manufacturer???
//Plaincollar

The question will never be answered as to what is in it, knock offs and fakes are produced by thousands upon thousands of people/companies and to determine what really in it would require lab testing which would cost you an arm and a leg. When you are not 100% sure your source is selling legit gear then stay away, you will have a lot more success with a UGL if you don't have a stand up pharm grade source.

Excuse me, Manhunt for my doubts but before this batch from Galenika I hade Testocyp. I go for low doses "therapy/gainer" so one amp of Testocyp each week was enough for me and if I took more my nipples started to get painful etc. With this Galenika I'm using 3-4 amps a week and I don't feel better in any common way like notice all nice girls, drool, horn iin my forehead and no exercise results either.

I know the seller and it's a good guy so my first thought was just that; they must be brand new! But 3-4 times as much as earlier and less/no feeling, something is obviouse really wrong. And I have'nt been able to reach the seller.... So what to think...? G2G or really fast produced fake!!!

I been doing this for a loong time (like most peopie here) and I know my limits eg gyno etc and 250 mg/ml Test Cyp vs 250 mg/ml Test Enant should be the same +- 2-3 days no matter brand so..... I hope Manhunter is wright but I understand the reality so.....

Back