Galenika Testosteron Depo

TestoIta

Hello everyone,
I need your opinion about a testosterone brand.
I'm about to begin my summer maintenance cycle, and I've got this testosterone brand for the first time: Galenika Testosterone Depo, from a supplier of Serbia (Europe).
I read many different and discordant post online about this brand, in particular as regards the batch number 09455 (which is mine), I read in some post that is a fake!
The oil is very clear and liquid, the vials have paper label and white circle at the base of the neck.
I attached many pictures.
Some of you have already tried it?
In your opinion is this stuff good and legit or is it a fake?
Thanks

View attachment 561411View attachment 561412View attachment 561413View attachment 561414View attachment 561415 fake?

Haven't seen it talked about here. No one can tell you from a picture and a lot number. Hopefully you did your homework and trust your source and pin it and when you get mid bloods you'll know for sure.

What are your stats? age height weight and BF

What is your cycle going to look like?

Thanks for your reply.
I did a lot of research and the source is very safe, I already bought stuff other times from same supplier and I always got original stuff with remarkable and positive results in the past. My only question is about this particular testosterone brand for some discordant posts that I read online!
Also in the past I have already posted requests for opinions with pictures of stuff (vials and boxes) and some were able to help me.

I'm about to start a short, light maintenance cycle with low doses of testosterone as base (250 mg a week x 8/10 week) and 40-50 mg per day of anavar (last 6 weeks) ---- my goal is simply to consolidate and solidify the gains of last winter when I bulked up.

If i remember correctly I had galenika but no stickers im not positive maybe they were normas.... cant really tell but there is alot of fakes out there

Thanks 49ER.
I know that the old ones were written with blue imprinted on the glass, while some say that these labeled paper are the new ones (sourced from 2014 if I remember correctly).
I do not know what to think...
How was the oil in your? In mine it is very clear and thin (more thin than testoviron, for example)

Mine was kind of thick when you put a drop on your skin it has a sandy textue.... i also had prop in 2ml and it was watery maybe it was that brand

ok .. I'll try to applying a little on the skin... howewer inside the vial moves quickly!
maybe the thickness of the oil varies depending on the brand.

Now that i think about it the prop im prrtty sure was testoviron and it was super watery.

Have you already tried anavar? effects?
I begin to use it next month for the first time .. 40/50 mg daily x 6 weeks with test e as base

Haven't seen it talked about here. No one can tell you from a picture and a lot number. Hopefully you did your homework and trust your source and pin it and when you get mid bloods you'll know for sure.

What are your stats? age height weight and BF

What is your cycle going to look like?

Correct , you need to be careful , because on the market you can find a lot of replica :( ,
Only way for good PG gear is trusted source

PSL

Yesterday i asked a friend to see what,s hapening with galenika test e and about the new package.
The answer was that bulgarian and hungaryan has a lot of fakes with/whitout test inside and there is a chance to get some good factory vials.My friend is traveling a lot in Serbia and Croatia, and he told me that it,s cheap in the pharmacy and and you don,t need prescription.So back to galenika, ther,s a chance to have the real ones and a bigger chance to have some spot on fakes.Maybe Testoita can give us a feedback

Back