Gary Sheffield used steroids

doublewiz

Community Veteran, Admin at IronLife.com
Gary Sheffield used steroids

So what do we all think about he loud mouth slugger for the Yankees. He swore up and down that he didnt use anything and even went as far as to accuse Clemens earlier this season.

I might be partial here because I am a miserable Mets fan but I can not stand the Yankees especially some whiny lil rich player.

~ed~

Sheff used steroid
courtesy of nydailynews.com, by Jesse Spector

Calls it accident

Gary Sheffield admitted to unwittingly using steroids from the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative in testimony before a federal grand jury last year, according to a report in the Oct. 11 issue of Sports Illustrated, which hits newsstands tomorrow.

Sheffield told the magazine that he was shocked that the infamous "cream," which he believed was "like a cortisone to heal" his surgically repaired knee, was actually a designer steroid from BALCO.

For full story please click here.

who the fuck cares...get over it.....he was an amazing batter before and hes still an amazing batter.....and its not because he used some cream on his arms....

exactly, he is a great batter, dont look at his homeruns, look at his batting average, thats high as hell too, high percentages = more of a homerun opportunity

Back