"Operation Raw Deal" 56 labs busted + YOUR name in database

yeah i got more free time now and better int access.
sucks they got AML, i wish him luck.

looks like GLP is still out there though.

JACKDAROIDER said:
I think that the United States is showing the world what idiots we are here. There are so many more important issues that are going on and these administrations focus on things people do to themselves? When the teen Miss America was caught using cocaine with her senior rival, it is forgiven. No example set for our daughters there? Yet they are let off with no punishment. Barry Bonds hits a ball over the wall, and the excuse is that this is not a good example to our boys. The US is the only place where a woman can fuck her 13 year old student for over a year and let other 13 year old boys watch, and because the mother of the 13 year old is worried about her poor little boy being subjected to the media, she asks the law to slap her on the wrist with no jail time and they do?? WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT!?!? The poor kid behind my house got caught with two 3.5gram bags of weed and he is deemed a dealer by LE. His dad is dieing of cancer and he has enough problems. His mom and half the neighborhood stood up for him and asked them not to prosecute, but they still did! 6 months in jail!!??!?! WHAT THE FUCK? 1 Beer is a DUI in the US, yet they provide a parking lot to drive to the bar even though the bar does not serve food. Yet if a cop drinks and drives its 85% of the time ok if they are caught, and if they speed or run red lights it is 100% ok. They set such good examples.... In the eighties steroids were going to kill a mass number of users in there older years, where are they? Now it is roid rage??? Where is the proof aside from finding a bottle of test, that Chris Benoit killed his wife and kid? If you here how they were found, it sounds like murder to me. Why is it there are millions of men and women who get beat up by their spouses, get into fights, rage over stupid things, but when the person happens to be an athlete or bodybuilder, it is roid rage? WHAT THE FUCK! Why is it when a person dies of a heart attack, stroke, etc. it is bad lifestyle habits that killed them, but when a past steroid user who lives the exact same way dies of the same diseases, at the same age, it is said to be from the steroids? How is it that the US sells cigarettes and alcohol but makes prohormones to require a prescription, and furthermore goes as far to make them CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES when no one died?? They come into our gyms smoking and drinking and tell us we cannot take something no one has died from??? WHAT THE FUCK?!? How is something passed as a dangerous substance in the US when not one person died? Smoking and drinking is ok though, right? What examples to set are they talking about?? Hypocrites, hypocrites, hypocrites....that is what the US LAW is. I'll keep going.... Former President lied to the grand jury about an affair he had with a 19 year old intern. Dont care about the affair... he lied period! Was found not guilty for lying! I believe that is called dictatorship. His punishment could have been nothing and that would have been ok to me, but he lied and was found not guilty by a democratic cabinet! Not good. All signs of decline. So I ask all of us as Americans to take a long look at the past 2 administrations behavior. Both administrations are responsible for this mess. Because you must be rich to run in politics in this country, you can see that it has finally happened to the US...what do I mean? Look at what we focus our attention and concerns on. Simply put, there are nothing but rich, spoiled, brats up there that have no clue about what it really takes to survive and take care of your family. You want change? Don't vote another Clinton in, (I cannot believe people are dumb enough to even consider that), and DON'T VOTE FOR ANYONE WHO IS BEING FUNDED BY OIL, PHARMACY, OR INSURANCE. It is that simple, but it will never happen because the majority of Americans understand politics like quantum physics. So they vote based on what they hear, not what they know. Educate yourselves and you will see..... unfortunately most Americans education comes from CNN and FOX news.... WERE A DICTATORSHIP...lets face it....A DICTATORSHIP OF MONEY!, Penalties do not fit the crimes. That is why there are 7X as many people in jail than anywhere else in the world, and it keeps rising. Terrible place for a struggling person who does a little hormones and exercises, drinks a little beer, blue collar worker to live..... terrible...What have the US become?... A bunch of jealous, rumor spreading, know it all, dictating, uneducated ass holes. We are truly the laughing stock of all other organized countries on the world. First chance I get I'm moving to Canada. At least there I will not be considered a criminal for being an athlete. YOUR A TRUE IGNORANT ASS HOLE MR. BUSH!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. I WAS BORN HERE, BUT I AM ASHAMED TO SAY I'M FROM HERE.
Agonizing read, how about a courtesy space next time.... LOL

Jimmykick said:
good point Warmachine

there will always be this issue of steroids in america. We just go to ordering from overseas now. they can't impsect every fucking package......uh can they?

I'm no american, so forgive me this question : but you guys have a presidential election in 08. Democrats will probably win it, so isn't it fair to assume that this war on roids will stop ? New government = new priorities ??

Let's be honest : with your war in Iraq, failing house market and slowing economy; there is a lot more important things to do right now then finding the guys who - god forbid - shoot some extra test.

edit : if they could find a way to legally tax illegal AS, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a priority anymore. Legal drugs like junk food are bad for people, but good for the economy. Your government is very liberal about drugs, as long as it is their drugs :rolleyes:

Last edited:
FilipH said:
I'm no american, so forgive me this question : but you guys have a presidential election in 08. Democrats will probably win it, so isn't it fair to assume that this war on roids will stop ? New government = new priorities ??

Let's be honest : with your war in Iraq, failing house market and slowing economy; there is a lot more important things to do right now then finding the guys who - god forbid - shoot some extra test.

edit : if they could find a way to legally tax illegal AS, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a priority anymore. Legal drugs like junk food are bad for people, but good for the economy. Your government is very liberal about drugs, as long as it is their drugs :rolleyes:

Good point. The USA no offence I think and most will agree is the best country in the world. We are the richest the smartest the strongest and most importantly the FREEST. So as fucked up as things can be in this grate country lets not forget that no one is perfect. One of the guys said it yesterday all this attention being put on steroids is #1 political. With all the reason shit in the news and in sports about steroids these days brought a hole lot of heat (attention) to the subject so the government has no choice but to make some arrests and make a public show of it for the time being. I would be willing to bet that LE would much rather be on a case of the next Toni Montana or the next John Gotti. You know just a bit more exciting would’ent you say. It;s all because of these fucking sports guys getting caught that is bringing all the attention it’s there fault. And florida were I live played a big part in all the attention. A lot of sports guys were geting there stuff from doctors at these sports/pain management offices. We had a shit load of them. One that a friend of mine was using got busted and this is no shit you walk in they give you blood work and then you see the Doctor and then they give you steroids. Well when these places started geting shut down big sports names started geting named and it just got worse and worse. I’ll say it again were going through all this shit because of the high profile sports stars fucking it up. And don’t get me started with that fucking monkey big fucking RAT Jose Conceicao
you think that book brought some attention to the subject? Well I said my peace. Well everone hang in hopefuly This to will pass soon. Have A good day..

Last edited:
IMHO all boards should quit posting any info on any labs for a while.
When we speak of a lab or whatever it can be done other ways until things settle no reason to make things easier for the feds.

I like the point on alcohol and cigs how many driving while juicing people have killed innocent people?
0 I thought so!

If anyone is still a member over at Elite they have a 18page post going regarding the busts and it says something about clients getting letters etc someone check up on it. You have to be a platinum member.

FilipH said:

It doesnt matter ANYOMORE who wins the white house. Look what happend when Democrats won the senate and the house, NOTHING CHANGED. They are all corrupt and bought. There is less freedom in USA than some other places. People in USA think they have FREEDOM lol They obviously dont know any better.

estray said:
Theyre already nailing them. One of the names on that list, titan med supply, was a research company. theyre getting nailed for selling conversion kits cause theyre being called "drug paraphenalia".

My guess is that Titan had close ties with one or more of the labs busted. I have no proof of any kind, just a hunch.

They haven't really gone after the research companies because of the loophole. It'll take legislation to close it before they can.

HeHateMe said:
My guess is that Titan had close ties with one or more of the labs busted. I have no proof of any kind, just a hunch.

They haven't really gone after the research companies because of the loophole. It'll take legislation to close it before they can.

Yeah, actually i just saw the court papers and theyre charged with selling powders and finished product.

DR.PEPPER said:
IMHO all boards should quit posting any info on any labs for a while.
When we speak of a lab or whatever it can be done other ways until things settle no reason to make things easier for the feds.

Excellent proposal.

Popichulo said:
If anyone is still a member over at Elite they have a 18page post going regarding the busts and it says something about clients getting letters etc someone check up on it. You have to be a platinum member.

When you say "client" do you mean "end users" are getting letters?

I read that the DA said they planned to "contact" but not necessarily prosecute suspected buyers in their database. I would like to find out more specifics about that.

steroids are the problem.

I just don't understand...governments care about money right? they care about people right? Well obesity is costing us 100x what steroids are costing us and it's killing 100x more people than steroids ever will.

outlawtas2 said:
I just don't understand...governments care about money right? they care about people right? Well obesity is costing us 100x what steroids are costing us and it's killing 100x more people than steroids ever will

True that! Obesity is a huge huge problem espicialy with kids..

Last edited:
outlawtas2 said:

I just don't understand...governments care about money right? they care about people right? Well obesity is costing us 100x what steroids are costing us and it's killing 100x more people than steroids ever will.
I'm wondering WHO's PUSHING THIS? Wondering if the big pharma have anything to do with this; hoping that people will stop buying steroids and HGH to make them healthier and get prescriptions instead.

Big pharms have a lot to do with this. DO you think american companies are making any money selling GH 15 bucks an IU? Or 80 bucks for a bottle of test when they know there are pharms out there selling it for more than half that? You cant get any of the generic GH out there (even legally) right now because american pharms bitched about them and right now the genetic GH is getting tested for quality. You wont be able to get generic GH for another month or so legally.

outlawtas2 said:

well put.

This is really pretty fucking unbelievable with all of the recreational drug issues we have in this country, as others have stated.

Was it confirmed that hushmail/cyber-rights/etc were compromised? That appears to be the case as the indictment reads. That has to violate some part of The Privacy Act, no?

skarhead1 said:
Big pharms have a lot to do with this. DO you think american companies are making any money selling GH 15 bucks an IU? Or 80 bucks for a bottle of test when they know there are pharms out there selling it for more than half that? You cant get any of the generic GH out there (even legally) right now because american pharms bitched about them and right now the genetic GH is getting tested for quality. You wont be able to get generic GH for another month or so legally.

Money is usually the motivator, but why not legalize it and then make people pay them for it?

Back