"Operation Raw Deal" 56 labs busted + YOUR name in database

yeah, i know this is off topic from what this thread ended up saying, and i know its alittle late, but ive been arrested for steroids before, back in high school two years ago. it was right around the whole consceco bullshit, and all i had was 20 pills worth of stenox, the media blew that shit up like it was nobodies business, i was on cnn, espn, fucking ny times. it was bullshit, i was 16 and they were busting m balls about it. but, what im trying to say is, dont think if u get busted with as little as you have that it wont get noticed, this is big shit right now. so if u see people fuckign with your telephone pole, cops driving by your house every now and then, or by you gym, fucking either move your shit, or dump it down the toilet, its a fucking nuisance to deal with the amount of bullshit the law puts you through, and on top of that you lose size becuase your sick to your stomach and cant eat, or you cant afford to eat because you just gave your lawyer 8 g's, its no fun. but i hope it just helps you guys understand your not invincible with this.

johnnywaves1001 said:
the media blew that shit up like it was nobodies business, i was on cnn, espn, fucking ny times. it was bullshit, i was 16 and they were busting m balls about it.

LoL

This country is like Hitler when it comes to its drug war. It's evil. I hope everyone who was prosecuting him is religious. They just committed murder. Did the Jews who committed suicide in the holocaust deserve to be treated like they did. Like I said before the US is a scary place to live. They care more about money than life. I hate it here.

"WAR ON DRUGS MY ASS!" FUCK YOU BUSH. REMEMBER HIS PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH FOUR YEARS AGO! HE PERSONALLY WAS GOING TO TAKE THIS WAR ON STEROIDS IN HIS OWN HANDS. I HOPE HE REALIZES THAT HE IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL. SO IF PEOPLE WANT TO SAY ITS NOT HIM, HE CHOSE TO LISTEN TO LIARS AND LET THIS HAPPEN. THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED OBVIOUSLY. Spoiled brat. Thats all he is. Weapons of mass destruction? Why is Bin Laddin still walking and breathing. This President needs to be impeached. WE LOST THE WAR......all of our rights have been taken away.

Last edited:
diabou said:
guys, i'm sorry to tell that, but the more i read about us government actions, the more i can see, that the myth of USA being contry of free men and huge possibilities is GONE.

Trust me, as an American citizen I'm feeling the burn of the Nanny State too. We're not free. We're told we're free, and unfortunately the bulk of the population believes it. We're only free within the confines of our laws which are no longer made in the interests of the people but in the interests of the politicians that no one researches before they vote into office. Sorry, I don't mean to rant, and I have a feeling I'm preaching to the choir right now, but I had to say it.

Any way, as of now, if the "war on drugs" were won tomorrow 25% of government employees would be out of a job. It's not just the agents, it's the office workers that process the paper work, the people that clean up the messes, the state's prosecutors, their personnel, and scores of other bureaucrats.

They're not going to blow any more budget money on hunting down every individual, but they will let the idiots hang themselves (people that use home addresses for repeat orders and large orders). They're big fans of the scare tactic. Just like the "You are free, believe it!" Shpiel they vomit continuously the "We're gonna come get every single one of you!" crap is 97% hollow.

They'll probably narrow the lists down to a handful of large order customers in each major community (as decided by number of orders concentrated in each area most likely) and either scare the ever lovin' crap out of those individuals or arrest them and waste some time in court (since not much could probably be proved). This would serve as "word of mouth" advertising for the crackdown and hopefully cut down on or stamp out the rest of the individual users in the area.

That'd be my theory.

Dumbbell_Blonde said:
Trust me, as an American citizen I'm feeling the burn of the Nanny State too. We're not free. We're told we're free, and unfortunately the bulk of the population believes it. We're only free within the confines of our laws which are no longer made in the interests of the people but in the interests of the politicians that no one researches before they vote into office. Sorry, I don't mean to rant, and I have a feeling I'm preaching to the choir right now, but I had to say it.

Any way, as of now, if the "war on drugs" were won tomorrow 25% of government employees would be out of a job. It's not just the agents, it's the office workers that process the paper work, the people that clean up the messes, the state's prosecutors, their personnel, and scores of other bureaucrats.

They're not going to blow any more budget money on hunting down every individual, but they will let the idiots hang themselves (people that use home addresses for repeat orders and large orders). They're big fans of the scare tactic. Just like the "You are free, believe it!" Shpiel they vomit continuously the "We're gonna come get every single one of you!" crap is 97% hollow.

They'll probably narrow the lists down to a handful of large order customers in each major community (as decided by number of orders concentrated in each area most likely) and either scare the ever lovin' crap out of those individuals or arrest them and waste some time in court (since not much could probably be proved). This would serve as "word of mouth" advertising for the crackdown and hopefully cut down on or stamp out the rest of the individual users in the area.

That'd be my theory.

C'mon Rake. Enough with the female alters already!

Bumping this thread for the guys who were not on these boards in 07! I have a bad feeling that another round of big busts is just over the horizon!

This was most likely spearheaded by some politician or drug cop trying to make a name for himself, no doubt in my mind. at least in Canada they need what is called a "feeney" warrant to raid your house, and the only way to enter without it requires what is called exigent circumstance. which in plain English means somebody in the residence has to be in grievous danger, or they have to prove that there is evidence being destroyed in the house. feeney warrants are hard to get here in Canada, because they have raided so many houses and got nothing, but the residents sued and won damages, etc.....how do I know this? I'm not a lawyer but I was a COP for 15 years before I left the force about four years ago. So know now that I am no longer a cop, as I would not have revealed that fact to you guys. yes, I was a juiced up cop, and so were many of my colleagues. if I should somehow go down in flames, I'm taking a lot of those fuckers with me....lol. hopefully I don't lose any friends here because of what I just told you guys and girls. be assured, I'm out.

I've got like 5 guys I used to hang with that were cops. 4 of them were 100% on gear 2 admitted it to me the other 2 would only laugh anytime it was brought up. Cops are just regular people too I guess... you have dickheads everywhere and cool guys too. Mostly dickheads though lol

Back