gauges

Bimmer

What sizes do you guys use for sites like delts and arms? I have 23g pins and am planning on doing tren ED. I will rotate left and right sides of my glutes and thighs but would 23g be ok for any other body parts?

I have been using 23g for thighs and ass and its fine. I know people who have used 23g for shoulders also. Just wondering if it is ok or a really bad idea. To me it seems kinda big but then again iv never tried it.

The bigger the more scar tissue...23 is fine but i use 25 and everything flows just fine through it....may taker a little longer but i don't mind that.

For site inj, I'd go with 25g but if 23 is all you got then try it. personaly, i've never used 23 for site inj.

mr.zone said:
For site inj, I'd go with 25g but if 23 is all you got then try it. personaly, i've never used 23 for site inj.

I'm also a big fan of 25g 1/2" for site injections. Hell I can't even recall the last time I used a 23g.

WannaImpress said:
I'm also a big fan of 25g 1/2" for site injections. Hell I can't even recall the last time I used a 23g.

WI, the quad bars tend to cause memory loss :confused: :D lol

Back