generic grocery store GSO. filtering question

Matthew121

I am banned!
So I got a 750ml bottle of this stuff off amazon for dirt cheap. Its just your basic "100% gso" My question is, I dont need to filter it before I mix it with the powder and what not right?'
Just filtering it after I mix it all will be good right?

Thanks guys.

There is no point in buying or making your oil sterile beforehand because once you put in your powders, BA, bb, so... etc. Its not sterile anymore. So as the post above says mix all, then filter.

Ok cool, Thats what I was gathering.
Thank you for clearing that up.

I wasn't going to use store bought.
But I got 500ml for like $8. Vs. spending $10- 100ml..

Only store bought for me :)

See no point in spending the $ for filtered when you filter everything anyway

x2^^^^^Why the hell wouldn't you use store bought. You pay out the ass for usp oil which is just filtered oil that'll be unsterile once mixed with raws anyways. GSO is gso whether usp or store bought, same goes for cotton, safflower etc.

I always laugh when people shit on grocery store oil. It's the same shit once filtered.

Most suppliers of the USP stuff buy it in bulk then put it in new smaller containers with their own labels on it so its only as sterile as their facility...so unless you have been to their repackaging facility and inspected it then you are spending unnecessary money and trusting the people you have never met.

I like saving money and I trust me and not much else...Just my 2 cents.

I used to only buy usp GSO but after much research, i buy food store GSO. So much cheaper for the same stuff!

Back