Genetics steroids, bitch-tits and male pattern baldness.

sleepstalker

I am banned!
So I am still holding off but in the future I intend to use steroids. Only things I am worried about are

Osteoporosis-I have Weak bones already and small bones.
Bitch-Tits- Once in my life I had as a teenager, lost alot of weight. Gone.
Male Partern Baldness-Hair is thinning a little.
I am a carrier for hypercholesterolemia.
Diabetes and heart attacks runs in my family.
I have love handles. Poor insulin sensitivity due to genetic factors

Still thinking about using legally under a doctor's supervision in the future.

well test helps with bone density so Osteoporosis is not a concern, now your body fat and previous gyno is a concern and would need serious attention and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosing and blood work. go with the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and a doc, get dialed in and then consider AAS

well test helps with bone density so Osteoporosis is not a concern, now your body fat and previous gyno is a concern and would need serious attention and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosing and blood work. go with the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and a doc, get dialed in and then consider AAS

Thanks. I really wonder about the next 10years and what we will see when it comes to natural products and drugs. Also gene therapy and what substances affect what gene or gene enzymes(local hypertrophy). The molecular biology I bet is nuts. A mindfield. We all want to have our cake and eat it too.

If you can get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) therapy go that route 1st. If you can't, just study up on gear and base what you take on your experience level. Start slow and you can really limit or completely nullify sides. I still have hair but I always buzz my hair bc I like it better so going bald would just save me 15 minutes on a haircut. :dance2:

Thanks. I really wonder about the next 10years and what we will see when it comes to natural products and drugs. Also gene therapy and what substances affect what gene or gene enzymes(local hypertrophy). The molecular biology I bet is nuts. A mindfield. We all want to have our cake and eat it too.

I am REALLY interested in myostatin inhibitors. Nothing like shutting off your body's natural signal to halt muscle growth! I agree with what the other guys said, check into testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) first, then go from there.

If you can get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) therapy go that route 1st. If you can't, just study up on gear and base what you take on your experience level. Start slow and you can really limit or completely nullify sides. I still have hair but I always buzz my hair bc I like it better so going bald would just save me 15 minutes on a haircut. :dance2:

Thanks.

I am REALLY interested in myostatin inhibitors. Nothing like shutting off your body's natural signal to halt muscle growth! I agree with what the other guys said, check into testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) first, then go from there.

Thanks. Will look into it. As for Myo Inhib, I think it gives us a piece to the puzzle but I dont know if we will ever get there with it. Maybe.

A person can suffer from baldness or hair loss for a wide variety of reasons. One of the most common causes of hair loss is genetics. Some people are more inclined to lose their hair than others. Another reason for the loss of hair is hormonal changes. For example, some women lose their hair during pregnancy. This problem usually subsides after the birth of a baby. Some people suffer from baldness or loss of hair because of certain drugs and medication. Chemotherapy, stress also are causes of hair loss. The best way to tackle this problem is by consulting an expert in the field like those at for hair.com who offer a free initial consultation and have years of experience in treating this malady successfully.

Back