Genotropin HGH and IGF-1 levels

kafsh

Hello.
I've been using Genotropin 15iu for 2 months with approx 2iu ED pinning before bedtime. I'm 28 and 97kg.

My IGF-1 was at 140 and now it's up to 240. But, it was 140 at a time where I was staying at home for about 3 months and it's 240 today where I've been working out for 2 months.

So what I wonder is, am I being scammed? Shouldn't my IGF-1 be higher? I've read some really high results here for people pinning 2-5iu's.

The reason I mentioned that I've been working out for 2 months is that I believe that should raise IGF-1 by itself.

Here's a picture of the 15iu version;
****No links allowed****

I know this isn't the usual Genotropin you find but I've seen this being reviewed by some Spanish guy on YouTube *****'no sourcing price discussion allowed******
I have been seeing some results, I'm leaner, new veins starting to show up and I feel more confident. But I'm still dubious. My goals are to stay young and fat burn.

Please share your results and thoughts if you've used HGH

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't you avoid using it before bedtime ?
That's when your body produces its own ?
Maybe thats why its lower ?

if you scroll down other related threads, if you do a search here you will find good info.

I did, didn't really find anyone who had values even close to me. I'm really starting to wonder if I'm getting scammed. I tried to post a picture of the package to see if anyone would recognize it and have an opinion.

The package is white with a green stripe. It says Genotropin 5mg on it.

I did, didn't really find anyone who had values even close to me. I'm really starting to wonder if I'm getting scammed. I tried to post a picture of the package to see if anyone would recognize it and have an opinion.

The package is white with a green stripe. It says Genotropin 5mg on it.

you should be able to upload a pic, on the tool bar in Reply mode, right side third from right is a square box with a tree in it, that is for uploading pics.

when doing blood work you should be on an empty stomach no exercise before and on the AM, your IGF should come back higher if directions are fallowed, you should for Rejuvenation process pin 1 iu at bedtime 1 iu at am, at bedtime after pinning a deep sleep then wake up with a whammo, do you get these effect? do you have a steady pep throughout the day?

now for a better effect 2 iu's at bedtime 2 iu's in the AM..

If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out.

Back