Get blood work done cheap!

You pay on the privateMDlabs web site and they email you all the test requisition papers to take to the testing place. Then you just walk in the testing place and hand them the papers.

Received my lab results about an hour ago. The whole process couldn't have been simpler.

I placed my order on Monday night. When I woke up Tuesday morning around 7am, the LabCorp requisition form was in my email. I hadn't eaten overnight so I just stayed fasted till 10am (lipid tests require a 12 hour fast), drove to my local LabCorp, and was in and out in about five minutes.

Woke up today and the results were in my email!

For anyone interested, here are my results (I've highlighted the abnormal values).

thanks for the update my man-im gonna do mine this week or next.

how long has it been since you cycled?

i wonder why your test was so low then? how do you feel?

some companies call the normal range 300-1000

267 is extremely low-might want to consider TRT.

i wonder why your test was so low then?
I honestly have no idea, but at the same time it didn't really surprise me for some reason.
how do you feel?
I feel normal but I've also always felt like the effort I put into training and diet wasn't getting the results it should have. Whether or not that's test related or if it's just in my head, I don't know.
267 is extremely low-might want to consider TRT.
I am seriously considering this, especially since I'm only 26 and my levels at this age should be 3x higher...not to mention that being able to do it legally would be awesome

its def something to look into. at the same time just make sure thats what you want. IMO cycling now would almost def lead you down the path to TRT. unless somehow that was a bad reading.

what i mean is-if you dont want testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to be in your future you may want to try and fix your natty test levels before you cycle.

i know its not the brightest news of the day for you-but it is something you should def take note of.

Anyone know if there is a way to get free/weakly bound testosterone checked at a discounted price?

The hormone panel for females is only $59.99 but adding the free/weakly bound testosterone is another $90 :eek:

EDIT: Nvm, looks like the hormone panel for males includes it...and with the coupon code comes to just $127

Last edited:
Just ordered the Testosterone (Free) , Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone, LH, and FSH tests all for a $85. Not a bad deal!

Will update you all when I get the work done.

Ive never got my blood work done, Im terrified of needles!

I'm ordering the Hormone Panel for Females so, I guess I have to identify myself as a Female under Patient Information?

Gender/identity crisis! ;)

Back