Get blood work done cheap!

Just set this up online, total of like $56 and have an appt Friday at the closest location for Labcorp 28mi away, I'll post up again after Friday on how it went

Just left Labcorp, that couldn't have been any simpler... Walked in, handed the woman at the desk my requisition paper, got called back 30sec later, took the blood, walked in and out in 5min... Anxiously I'll be waiting for the results (prob Monday damnit). Fingers crossed for a good set of results!

And got my results today (the next day, saturday morning)... Unfortunately the results werent good, see thread in anabolic discussion

The male panel includes free and total test but no lh fsh like the female panel. Maybe the testosterone serum on the female is good enough since i want lh and fsh tested? ANd does estradial sensative (male panel) give out estrogen numbers like the femal panel would (Estradiol serum)?

Received my lab results about an hour ago. The whole process couldn't have been simpler.

I placed my order on Monday night. When I woke up Tuesday morning around 7am, the LabCorp requisition form was in my email. I hadn't eaten overnight so I just stayed fasted till 10am (lipid tests require a 12 hour fast), drove to my local LabCorp, and was in and out in about five minutes.

Woke up today and the results were in my email!

For anyone interested, here are my results (I've highlighted the abnormal values).

Your Estrogen level is inconsistent with the low test level. Don't show this to a doc who knows what he is doing, he will suspect T use.

You can get free test added and it comes out under $100 with te discount

i should have gotten the free test. i thought it came with the female hormone panel but i was wrong.

my tests came up bad too. my estradiol was off the charts (64.2). i think its cause of the PH cycle i did a while back (hdrol). i pct with nolva too.... i wasnt showing any high estro symptoms tho...

i just started my cycle with test-e for 12 weeks and with aromasin eod.

I did 500mg a week for my first 3 weeks. I just finished my 4th (I bumped it up to 600mg). I've been injecting twice a week. My question is: I wanna know if I got ripped off; if I didn't will blood work be able to proove me wrong (or right) at this point? That is, is it too soon to know? Or should it detect it by now whether or NOT I've seen results?? Thanks

I did 500mg a week for my first 3 weeks. I just finished my 4th (I bumped it up to 600mg). I've been injecting twice a week. My question is: I wanna know if I got ripped off; if I didn't will blood work be able to proove me wrong (or right) at this point? That is, is it too soon to know? Or should it detect it by now whether or NOT I've seen results?? Thanks

If you don't feel shit after week 2, there's a real problem with the gear.

So i went to the website, i think I found the right things? in my cart i got:

Female Ultimate Anti-Aging Panel 299.99
Lipid Panel 47.99

after the 15% coupon, it came down to 295.78...blondie said its like $50? plus another 50 for the lipid?

So i went to the website, i think I found the right things? in my cart i got:

Female Ultimate Anti-Aging Panel 299.99
Lipid Panel 47.99

after the 15% coupon, it came down to 295.78...blondie said its like $50? plus another 50 for the lipid?

Im with Juicer just got on there and not even close to 50$ What is the steps and what to click on to get all that?

ahh, so my cart looks like this:

Hormone Panel for Females 59.99
Lipid Panel 47.99

total after coupon: 91.78

so those 2 tests will give me everything I need to know?

Back