getting crazy with water bassed stanozolol! anyone have a legit recipe?

theconan

im getting mad with that i was done some years ago water based stano, but now i cant!!
ive tried some recipes, but the stano ever crash, it converts in any kind of bubble gum, or remain "oily" in the water (like 2 layers)

i tried my old recipe:
stano + peg 400 , heat until dissolve , after add to the water with BA , and normally get micronized suspension...

i tried also with BB and peg...and the same...
no tried with PS80, but i ordered to try it.

anyone have a step by step legit recipe?

p.s: the exp. date of my peg400 has finished..... could be that the reason? only 4 months out of date...

tnx guys!!!

Hey mate,

I have never done a water based recipe for Stano, but I have successfully done an oil based recipe at 50mg/ml, without crashing, no BB or any solvent needed, and it is painless. It's a bit cloudy, but that's about it.

Here is the recipe if you're interested:

Stano (Winstrol), 20ml @ 50mg/ml

1. Use 1g of Winstrol (Stano)
2. Use 19ml of oil (GSO or Canola)
3. Mix them together in a glass beaker

4. Use a microwave oven and heat for 4-5 minutes. (Gas oven won't be hot enough)

Be sure the beaker is not completely covered, so the pressure doesn't build up. Swirl till powder dissolved (when the white powder is gone). If it's not completely dissolved, heat again for 2-3 minutes.

Hey mate,

I have never done a water based recipe for Stano, but I have successfully done an oil based recipe at 50mg/ml, without crashing, no BB or any solvent needed, and it is painless. It's a bit cloudy, but that's about it.

Here is the recipe if you're interested:

Stano (Winstrol), 20ml @ 50mg/ml

1. Use 1g of Winstrol (Stano)
2. Use 19ml of oil (GSO or Canola)
3. Mix them together in a glass beaker

4. Use a microwave oven and heat for 4-5 minutes. (Gas oven won't be hot enough)

Be sure the beaker is not completely covered, so the pressure doesn't build up. Swirl till powder dissolved (when the white powder is gone). If it's not completely dissolved, heat again for 2-3 minutes.

hey!!! tnx mate!
interesting recipe! i tried many water recipes, including my old recipe, but dependinfg on the batch sometimes stano is a bitch... im getting crazy!!
when u say "a bit" cloudy, you mean just a little bit, or totally cloud? if you let it rest, the powder goes to the bottom?
tnx bro

hey!!! tnx mate!
interesting recipe! i tried many water recipes, including my old recipe, but dependinfg on the batch sometimes stano is a bitch... im getting crazy!!
when u say "a bit" cloudy, you mean just a little bit, or totally cloud? if you let it rest, the powder goes to the bottom?
tnx bro

You're welcome :).

When I said a bit cloudy, I meant it looks less clear than typical brew such as Test, but there is no powder visible. It's all dissolved. Here is a picture I just took:

36009_IMG_0750_122_229lo.jpg

Back