Getting hairy on TRT - anything can be done?

That's the one area I won't touch. I felt emasculated the first time I shaved my legs (now it's just part of the routine), but I can't see a reason to get the brown eye involved. I often ask the wife how the hell she does that, and she just replies, "very carefully" with a wink.

I have ALWAYS wondered that! I have never used a bidet, and I have made some GNARLY poops. How the heck does that really keep things clean? I mean, using half a roll of toilet paper doesn't always seem to do the trick (wipes come into play there with the ol' swamp ass), so how does that do it? Chocolate covered pretzel handshake anyone?

You went there first, halfape211! :wiggle:

Squat over a mirror with your razor in one hand and your shame in the other.

That's the one area I won't touch. I felt emasculated the first time I shaved my legs (now it's just part of the routine), but I can't see a reason to get the brown eye involved. I often ask the wife how the hell she does that, and she just replies, "very carefully" with a wink.

I have ALWAYS wondered that! I have never used a bidet, and I have made some GNARLY poops. How the heck does that really keep things clean? I mean, using half a roll of toilet paper doesn't always seem to do the trick (wipes come into play there with the ol' swamp ass), so how does that do it? Chocolate covered pretzel handshake anyone?

You went there first, halfape211! :wiggle:

Bidet's are awesome. A shower just for your asshole. You still use TP to clean.

1) Use TP to get the bulk of it clean.
2) Use bidet.
3) Finish with TP.

Have you ever gotten your TP wet in the sink or used wet wipes for those last butt wipes? Bidet is similar but better. Akin to almost hopping into the shower to finish cleaning up your butt.

I like the Charmin moistened wipes for when I am away from home!

TMI?

2) Use bidet.
3) Finish with TP.

Have you ever gotten your TP wet in the sink or used wet wipes for those last butt wipes? Bidet is similar but better. Akin to almost hopping into the shower to finish cleaning up your butt.

TMI?

Bidet's ftw. Especially if you're traveling in a country where you can't flush your tp and have to leave it in a bin beside the toilet:)

All the bathrooms in China have a pretty horrific stench due to all the used tp sitting and baking in a hot bathroom. I saw not one bidet there.

2) Use bidet.
3) Finish with TP.

TMI?

yeah Mega, tmi!! but what the hell does it matter at this point right..lol

Bidet's ftw. Especially if you're traveling in a country where you can't flush your tp and have to leave it in a bin beside the toilet:)

All the bathrooms in China have a pretty horrific stench due to all the used tp sitting and baking in a hot bathroom. I saw not one bidet there.

You were very lucky if you found TP in china, except in the hotels! We had to carry our own TP with us when we were out and about. Very interesting culture.

I've had about 6 laser back treatments 6-7 years ago. It grows back, probably a 25% reduction. If you could go once every 3 months, you wouldn't have to shave. Don't be fooled, it does come back, there's new hair follicles that grow. As far as shaving my ass, I am a hairy fuck and was told by another hairy fucker, never shave the brown eye, never, I've lived by that!

2) Use bidet.
3) Finish with TP.

TMI?

OK, you talked me into it. I'll go all out European. I'll try a bedit. But I'm not getting a manpurse, like I see the men in Europe using. :)

I went out of town for business and stayed in a hotel with an ass washer. Best fucking thing of the 2 week trip. It was so good I looked into buying one for my home toilet. Was like 700.00 if I recall. Had heated water and you could control the pressure. Nothing like warm water sprayed on the brown eye with lots of pressure. I found myself enjoying it way too much! Lol

so have u found the answer to your question in here anywhere yet OLIVERDUKE??(OP).
...or moreso mainly learned the different levels of hairyness of guys assholes on here and how they deal with it??;-)

2) Use bidet.
3) Finish with TP.

TMI?

See, and now there's one less mystery in the world for me to ponder. Ology once again proves it's value. :)

I always thought folks used their hands lol. :laugh:

Lmao! I don't have the dingle berry issues that all you ol boys have with only 10% of my colon.. most of my shits dont require toilet paper anymore! Never shaved my asshole and never will.. If the women dont mind it I aint touching it lol

Back