Getting rid of puffy nipples

d_k

Is it possible to get rid of puffy nipples that came from puberty, I've had them for a couple years. There is no gland or itching, in fact my nipples look completely normal when they're hard but they puff out a little otherwise.

I've been running cabaser and AIFM for the past couple of months on a calorie deficit with no success, I'm fairly lean (11-12%bf)

I think my estrogen is just really high, is it possible I need something stronger to drop the puffiness, maybe letrozele?

Well.. good question really..

You could try Letro but start really low does and spread it out.. it can fuck up your sex drive

Is it possible to get rid of puffy nipples that came from puberty, I've had them for a couple years. There is no gland or itching, in fact my nipples look completely normal when they're hard but they puff out a little otherwise.

I've been running cabaser and AIFM for the past couple of months on a calorie deficit with no success, I'm fairly lean (11-12%bf)

I think my estrogen is just really high, is it possible I need something stronger to drop the puffiness, maybe letrozele?

yes its possible, but puffyness responds less consistently than glandular tissue.

what doses are you using for AIFM and cabaser? 8 weeks is kind of a long time to see no changes at all. How much fat have you lost in that time (estimated).

you dont happen to be using any products with tea tree oil or lavender?
high soy intake?

any chemical exposure at work?

if you think estrogen is still a problem then either increase your AIFM dosage (depending on current dosage) or try letrozole. If you happen to be one of the males, a minority of the pop, that produces high adrenal or testicular estrone then letrozole may be just what you need.

for those of you that get bloodwork, high E1s levels means that you may be a better responder to arimidex or letrozole.

as far as high level estrogen suppression, nothing beat letrozole. However, for extended and general use most people prefer steroidal AI's like aromasin or AIFM.

yes its possible, but puffyness responds less consistently than glandular tissue.

what doses are you using for AIFM and cabaser? 8 weeks is kind of a long time to see no changes at all. How much fat have you lost in that time (estimated).

you dont happen to be using any products with tea tree oil or lavender?
high soy intake?

any chemical exposure at work?

if you think estrogen is still a problem then either increase your AIFM dosage (depending on current dosage) or try letrozole. If you happen to be one of the males, a minority of the pop, that produces high adrenal or testicular estrone then letrozole may be just what you need.

for those of you that get bloodwork, high E1s levels means that you may be a better responder to arimidex or letrozole.

as far as high level estrogen suppression, nothing beat letrozole. However, for extended and general use most people prefer steroidal AI's like aromasin or AIFM.

Well I'm on week 5 of using them, have lost about 5-7lbs as I am eating a calorie deficit. I've also been using YES along with them as well

dosage as as follows:

cabaser - 1mg for 4 days followed by .5mg 10 days then .5mg eod until resolution

aifm - 1 pump morning to wrists, 1 pump to chest at night ( 1/2 per nipple )

YES - 1 pump per pec prior to training

As of now, I have increased the AIFM dosage to 4 total a day to see if it helps any

2 pumps per day is lower end dosing with AIFM

exfoliating at least 3 times a week is reccomended for optimal delivery of topicals.

some of that 5-7 is going to be water weight from reduced estrogen, so you might want to cut kcals a little more (even 100-200 will make a significant difference).

cabaser dosing looks solid.

As well as you could reduce andro-effects, it doesn't make a change at all.

You have to make a platic-surgery, they will take your mammary-glands out.

after two weeks the problem is definitly fixed up.

Millos Sarkev Have made this and many IFBB to...

Last edited:
2 pumps per day is lower end dosing with AIFM

exfoliating at least 3 times a week is reccomended for optimal delivery of topicals.

some of that 5-7 is going to be water weight from reduced estrogen, so you might want to cut kcals a little more (even 100-200 will make a significant difference).

cabaser dosing looks solid.

yep I've increased AIFM to 4 pumps a day now, I'm using 4 application sites and exfoliating 3 times a week

hopefully this makes some change

yep I've increased AIFM to 4 pumps a day now, I'm using 4 application sites and exfoliating 3 times a week

hopefully this makes some change

Hopefully that increase will tip your E levels to a point that is more favorable to reduction.

With aromatase and estrogen issues, the tipping point and estrogen suppression tolerance levels vary quite a bit. Keep in mind when it comes to these compounds the dosing is designed for post menopausal women, whose hormone synthesis profile is quite different.

also just because a low dose is strong enough for one person does not mean that its suitable for you, on the flip side some people use letro at 2.5mg ED and thats barely enough (where for many people that dosage will mean creaky joints, stupor level lethargy and complete sexual disinterest and performance issues). always reccomend adjusting Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosage up or down to meet YOUR individual needs.

Hopefully that increase will tip your E levels to a point that is more favorable to reduction.

With aromatase and estrogen issues, the tipping point and estrogen suppression tolerance levels vary quite a bit. Keep in mind when it comes to these compounds the dosing is designed for post menopausal women, whose hormone synthesis profile is quite different.

also just because a low dose is strong enough for one person does not mean that its suitable for you, on the flip side some people use letro at 2.5mg ED and thats barely enough (where for many people that dosage will mean creaky joints, stupor level lethargy and complete sexual disinterest and performance issues). always reccomend adjusting Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosage up or down to meet YOUR individual needs.

I'm giving the AIFM till the end of the bottle at a really high dosage, I'm using between 4-6 pumps a day right now

If this doesn't work I am going to try the letro route, what dosage is standard to to use? Can I ramp it up? Also I don't know much about the estrogen rebound I read about, how/what can I use to prevent this?

2.5 eod keep me dry but killed my drive for sex

common issue. Letrozole is great if you need high level short term suppression. But generally its sulfatase suppression, which eliminates plasma estrone availability even at low doses, tends to cause side effects of estrogen deprivation (sex drive, dry joints, lethargy, loss of concentration, etc.). While you dont need much E, you still need some.

this is why most people will only use letro short term, or they will use very low doses, which will still leave estradiol at higher levels. Ideally much lower estradiol and moderate estrone is a "lower estrogen" environment that most people find not only tolerable but "good". Estradiol is much more potent agonist of the ER than estrone.

common issue. Letrozole is great if you need high level short term suppression. But generally its sulfatase suppression, which eliminates plasma estrone availability even at low doses, tends to cause side effects of estrogen deprivation (sex drive, dry joints, lethargy, loss of concentration, etc.). While you dont need much E, you still need some.

this is why most people will only use letro short term, or they will use very low doses, which will still leave estradiol at higher levels. Ideally much lower estradiol and moderate estrone is a "lower estrogen" environment that most people find not only tolerable but "good". Estradiol is much more potent agonist of the ER than estrone.

also meant to ask you, what kind of YES application would you reccomend? I'm using 1 pump a pec 30 minutes prior to lifting right now... should I use it more than once a day even if not lifting, or up the dosage?

also I am not doing cardio right now but am losing bodyfat ( good diet ), would YES's effects be enhanced if I did cardio?

Back