Getting size in small muscles

Green_Beret

Hey,
There is any exerecise that help gain mass in gastrocnemius muscle ?
And also bulk the Brachioradial forearm.
which exerecise, how mant sets, reps, wheight.

hammers n rows.

oddly enough i find compound movements will fine tune easier than the isolated cable stability ball on one foot while closing your eyes type movements.

hammers n rows.

oddly enough i find compound movements will fine tune easier than the isolated cable stability ball on one foot while closing your eyes type movements.

more people need to realize that. It's amazing the skinny people with no muscle doing tons of these weird isolated movements and NEVER any compound

more people need to realize that. It's amazing the skinny people with no muscle doing tons of these weird isolated movements and NEVER any compound

hammers n rows.

your both right . 90 plus percent of the people trying to add mass should stick mostly to heavy compound movements , throwing in some assistance movements like hammer curls , barbell curls,calf raises,etc.

if the excercise has the words concentration or isolation it it they need to pass it by

I agree completely.. but..

<3 concentration curls

the pump you get from good form c-curls is ridiculous.. my biceps feel like they're going to fucking explode.

Back