Gh gut

gh doesn't work like anabolics. anabolics increase the bodies ability to get nutrients to the muscles, but only the skeletal muscles. these are the muscles were working. which is why steroids dont work unless you do. growth is a little different, it actually helps build muscle. but its very generalized. it builds all muscle, and the intestines are a muscle, as is the heart. i've read medical journals with tests done on rats that show that moderate doses have little to no effect on these organs while skeletal muscle mass will increase. its when the dosages get heavy that the organs are prone to overdevloping.

I also believe in the theory that its the larger doses used today that cuase the gut. Think about it, the name says it all. GROWTH hormone! Thats what it does, makes things grow. Your stomach is one of the only places with organs not contained within bones. The organs enlarge and the stomach muscles pertrude. Imagaine what it might be doing to your heart. I still wanna try it but at low doses.

Sounds good to me, so keep the doses relatively low/sane and you should be fine. I may try it just yet.

I hear that the heart grows bigger just from lifting heavy...so I don't know that GH it makes it worse. I would assume in high doses this could be true.

Ok, Ironmaster should join in here...

From my 2 1/2 years of HGH use (without anything else) and never higher doses then 6 iu (for only a few weeks, then back to 4 iu a day):

HGH gives you a GH gut, definitly. Your abs muscles stand out for some as if they are pregnant.

It "seems" that your organs are getting bigger, so needing more space.
However although most say this is permanent it is NOT.
Stop the HGH or lower the dose and the HGH gut will diminish.

In the case of Lee Haney, exceptions make the rule....

Jeff

Are you all rich or something. GH is very expensive and even at 4 IU a month it would cost me my monthly income to support that. Would do me any good cause I wouldn't have money left over for food.

GH is pricey but it would be far under my weekly income to run it, still though I'm on the fence as to touching it any time soon.

Back