GH WAR - Somaject or Jintropin

Somaject or Jintropin

• Somaject

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Jintropin

Votes: 34 79.1%

• Total voters
i find it interesting on how i have posted many times on this site and nobody acused me of being a scammer

i start a poll on somaject and jintropin and acusations come out of the woodwork that i am a scammer

and a scammer i am not so stop calling me one

it really sucks taking the heat for something i am not

i have sent Stone a pm so i can now what is going on to

You've got a lot of balls bro!!!

You reverse-scammed via OSBB.com you little prick. I hope you don't think anyone is going to believe you!

this a perfect way to take the attentiton off the GH poll

to acuse someone who is inocent of rong doing by calling them a scammer

and a scammer i am not

i guess by me starting this poll to find out wich is a better product Somaject or Jintropin so i can make a wise decision it must be costing someone a lot of money in bad biz

and that is why these acusations came along to make me look bad and prevent guys from entering the GH poll and making the correct decision as well

I still have not gotten a return from my pm to stone

there will never be such a post made

i have been the target of something that i am not

and i want my name cleared out of this fucking mess now

Bro's Im pretty sure we got the wrong guy.
He was lucky enough to pick the handle of a well known reverse scammer.
For more details PM me.
Canuck4

Canuck4 said:
Bro's Im pretty sure we got the wrong guy.
He was lucky enough to pick the handle of a well known reverse scammer.
For more details PM me.
Canuck4

this is why I originally locked the thread, just in case

This is my take on the situation:

Someone saw BigMack69's name on a bunch of the boards, so he decided to take advantage of this. He registered an Email address BigMack69@ziplip.com and pretended to be BigMack in order to score a couple fronts.

This is why source checks are so important!!! It is pretty easy to mix up a hushmail and ziplip account. One of them may cost you some big $$$$$$

Back to your original question, I would go with Jin hands down...who the fuck knows where Soma's come from???

This reminds me of when Nelson accused me of being someone who was stalking him when I first came here. It does suck when it happens, but you'll get over it bro.

Bast said:
haha, so what just happend?

How do you deal with scammers over in the states?

We beat them with a shovel ... or send them to Zimbwae, where there are no rules. We provide them with free steroids, but offer them only pre-used syringes. HIV infection of scammers is at 99%.

Some keep it real.
I keep it rong.

Back