GH WAR - Somaject or Jintropin

Somaject or Jintropin

• Somaject

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Jintropin

Votes: 34 79.1%

• Total voters

bigmack69

For those of you who have used both Somaject and Jintropin I want to know wich of the 2 is the better product

grande said:
This guy is a scammer!

Those unpaid fronts must be paying your bill for growth, huh?

I would like to see what ever proof you have bro before you call people scammers in this forum

IMO........$ 4 $ Jintropin is the better buy..............both work well though..............:)

Peace Out!

I was told to stay away from somaject , and that came from a real reliable source.

grande said:
This guy is a scammer!

Those unpaid fronts must be paying your bill for growth, huh?

WOW.............................LMFAO

you have me mistaken for someone else i do not know who but you should get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers at inocent people

the least you can do now is admit you have the rong guy if there is one at all and say that you are sorry for being rong about your statement

BULLSHIT!!!!

I'll have the ppl you scammed come on over brother. Then we'll find out who's "rong!"

i agree with grande. there is info posted at vipbb for anybody that has access there go check it out. aparently he accepted fronts from a few bros and never paid up.

BULLSHIT Latex boy. We should have complete proof on this thread in the next day, once I get in contact with the sources you reverse scammed.

I have locked this thread till someone shows me proof either way, I dont want any unfounded drama in this forum

some members have been nice enough to forward me some links from other boards that label you as a scammer bigmack69, care to respond?

I am also unlocking this thread for the purposes of anyone posting links to relevant threads about this, or for him to say his piece

BM69, do you remember me ?

You are a REV SCAMMER and your info and pics are posted on other boards. Watch your back puta!

Zammy

WOW............talk about being mistaken for someone else..........LOL

i clicked on the link that Easto posted so i to can know what is going on but it is not working here on my end

i do not like to be blamed for something that i did not do

i am telling you that you have me mistaken for someone else

Back