Ghrp-2 & CJC 1295 w/o DAC Log

Pond

EDIT:
Ok first day is over, i could only get 2 shots in today instead of 3.

Starting weight: 193-195 lbs
what side effects should i expect?
will post pics tomorrow after work

Last edited:
Ok folks just reconstituted my peptides, question tho, how long after reconstitution do i have to wait before injecting?

Just go for it, no need to wait man. Your recond peps should be crystal clear, I hear alot of ppl saying theirs has undisolved bits in it n the like. That says to me they have bunk gear.

There should be no problem getting at least 3 shots a day. Pins only have to be 3hrs apart. If you do one in the morning, one as soon as you get home from work and one three hours later there should be no problem. 2 pins a day with these compounds would be a waste imo. 3 is the minimum I would do. Preferably 4-5.

Any update on your cycle I'm just waiting for mine to arrive are they giving u and noticeable
Results? How long you do them for??

Just started the same combo. Had previous great experience with sermorilan, ghrp2 / 6. Lots of strength an size gain. I retained size and strength, maybe a 5% drop or so. Weight gain was only a few pounds, but I got leaner at the same time, so the delta was ~10lbs ish.

Now I'm trying out the cjc1295 no dac, and ghrp2 5mg. Same protocol as OP yet only 2 shots a day.

Day 2 here and I can say that I get a slight head rush and pounding pulse after injection. I also tend to swell a bit on this (happened previously) and Anastrozole helped knock that back. I can already feel my hands swelling slightly.

Don't mean to tread on OP's log, I'll be reading with interest and will create my own log if I want to share more.

I tried the ghrp and cjc wo Dac stack. Have tried a few different suppliers but honestly didn't think the results were great. Tried them for 3 months, noticed a bit of hardening and fat Loss on my stomach but not much else. Quite overrated.

I've been noticing a weird reaction to cjc1295 w/o dac + ghrp2. Within a few minutes of injection there is a increase in heart rate and strength of heart rate and a flush feeling in face - kind of like a head rush, but you can feel your pulse too.

This lasts about 10-15 minutes.

Does anyone else experience this? My last research project was ghrp2 +sermorelin + ghrp6 and there were no symptoms like this.

I've been noticing a weird reaction to cjc1295 w/o dac + ghrp2. Within a few minutes of injection there is a increase in heart rate and strength of heart rate and a flush feeling in face - kind of like a head rush, but you can feel your pulse too.

This lasts about 10-15 minutes.

Does anyone else experience this? My last research project was ghrp2 +sermorelin + ghrp6 and there were no symptoms like this.

That's pretty typical of the CJC apparently. I have 'researched' the GHRPs and they do not seem to give any kind of rush. CJC on it's own will give the flush / rush that you're talking about.

Back