ghrp 6 and ghrp 2....????

djester

can someone briefly explain the difference between the two? I've read ghrp helps appetite and acts like gh, does this mean a cycle of it should be like 6 months? Also, what are side-effects from this? Is this like gear by any chance, or can this be taken by someone more than a beginner but not exactly a pro to cycles and all of that.

they really do almost the same thing but 6 increases your hunger more and 2 causes a larger pulse of gh release, but 2 also causes a higher increase in prolactin. Honestky they are not steroid like. They are like mild GH and should be combined with a GHRH like Sermorelin or a CJC. As far as who takes it and so on it varies from situation to situation - who am i to say.

thanks so basically sermorelin is gh releasing hormone and ghrp6 is about the same thing, how would these two differ and what is the benefit of taking the two together? how long do these cycles last? i have been searching everywhere and people just neglect to post that information.

Last edited:
They have 2 diff mech of action. One act on the ghrelin receptor (GHRP) and the other act directly on the pituitary(sermorelin). The one 2 punch provides a higher GH pulse than either separately would. Id run it at least 6 months...like a gh.

They have 2 diff mech of action. One act on the ghrelin receptor (GHRP) and the other act directly on the pituitary(sermorelin). The one 2 punch provides a higher GH pulse than either separately would. Id run it at least 6 months...like a gh.

Thanks Jimi. What would an average research dose be for each of these to see results over a 6 month period?

Back