GHRP-6 with a test & Dbol cycle?

>Acaboosy<

hi just couple questions for you guys, im wanting to put on some weight ive been researching into the GHRP-6 peptide lately mainly because im liking the sound of its extreme hunger side effect, i want to had more calls to my diet but the appetite has been shit lately, im eating around 3500 to 4000 mark, could do with adding an extra 700 to 1000 to the diet id say but finding it really tough going, the question is if the GHRP-6 helps get in those extra calories will the weight go on?

i also have a test dbol cycle coming up in a couple month, if i carried on running the peptide through my cycle and PCT would this also help with an extra punch towards weight and size gains?

thanks for any help on this.

5'10
188lb
15%

hi just couple questions for you guys, im wanting to put on some weight ive been researching into the GHRP-6 peptide lately mainly because im liking the sound of its extreme hunger side effect, i want to had more calls to my diet but the appetite has been shit lately, im eating around 3500 to 4000 mark, could do with adding an extra 700 to 1000 to the diet id say but finding it really tough going, the question is if the GHRP-6 helps get in those extra calories will the weight go on?

i also have a test dbol cycle coming up in a couple month, if i carried on running the peptide through my cycle and PCT would this also help with an extra punch towards weight and size gains?

thanks for any help on this.

5'10
188lb
15%

You could aswell use equpoise to increase appetite

ive heard EQ normally gets used on a cutting cylce most often but can also be used as a bulk as it has appetite side effects, i maybe should add this to my test & dbol cycle? along with GHRP-6?

Back