ghrp 6

Teutonic

BASED ON LITERATURE AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS I VE STARTED THIS...and have explosive bowel s since..talking electrolyte s , glycogen stores wiped out..the flu..perhaps..coincidence..

Or could the appetite stim. properties of this compound not agree with me.
Anyone got something for me ???

i have read that some peps witll give you the shits so long as your on.
i have no idea how to treat this other then stopping.
how much are you taking? also when?
200mcg is all i use 1x morning and 1x just before bed and no carbs when you inject and eat. the carbs will spike the insuline levels and this will counter act the GHRP

1-150 x 2 a day.

With my gut issues this may not be for me...

How you doing today cyto ? Eatin again bro ??

When I take GHRP6 it destroys my stomach. Kinda like im starving but gotta take a shit feeling, hurts like a bitch. I also feel like im draggin ass post injection which now that you mention it could have to do with my electrolyte and glycogen stores like you mentioned. I found that eating before the shot helped with some of these issues. Eating carbs seemed to have the greatest effect on my stomach problems but according to cyto thats prolly because it counter acted the GHRP. Might wanna try switching over to GHRP2, a lot of my problems went away when I switched over, especially hunger pains.
I never had explosive bowls but a buddy of mine complains that he gets flushed really bad and has bad shits shortly after injection. Hope this helps some.

Tuetonic it just may not be for you. I'm using ghrp6/ghrh. I get immediately hungry after but it is a funny feeling. You may also have a problem with the filler of that specific manufacturer. If you need a new place let me know.

The reason it causes hunger is thru gherlin and gastric emptying. Some people do experience discomfort from this. I've been taking 100-200mcg of ghrp6 and mod grf 3 or 4 times a day. I cannot take it pre workout because I lose all energy very fast so I just take it morning, pwo, and pre bed and this is working very well for me.

You should try ghrp2 if 6 is not working for you. Ghrp2 will not cause the hunger side effect but that's the reason I use it.

is this boost gh lvls ?

Yes, it will spike GH by causing a big release of natural GH.

For the whole gut issue, it may be related to the gastric emptying signaled by the GHRP6. You could try GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin to see if either of those suit you better.

Back