Ghrp-6

bucko1984

Hi All

Im interested in trying ghrp-6! the whole concept is little daunting for me as it is all new stuff.

Do you buy the stuff premixed or as powder?
How do you measure and determine the correct dosages?
Cycle time?
Pros and cons?

Thanks in advance all!

Jase.

welcome to the forum! :)

*It comes in power in a sterile vial.
*How much you mesure depends on how much solution you mix in.
*mix with "bac water" you can get high quality peptides here> http://www.rui-products.com/
* make sure to add some back water to your order.
* I rec ghrp and cjc/mod grf combo, not really ghrp alone.
*cycle time: 4-6months for this stack , pinned 100mcg 3X a day. yes you can draw both up and pin at same time, just don't mix in same vial and let sit.

read this thread I made on peptides to help out a bit on understanding them: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

Thanks so much for the reply exactly what i needed to know :wiggle:

Do you mind me asking why not to use the ghrp one it own?

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the reply exactly what i needed to know :wiggle:

Do you mind me asking why not to use the ghrp one it own?
Some of this may be out of date but the point is there:
by Datbtrue BTW

` Synergy of GHRH + GHRP

It is well documented and established that the concurrent administration of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) and a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Hexarelin) results in synergistic release of GH from pituitary stores. In other words if GHRH contributes a GH amount quantified as the number 2 and GHRPs contributed a GH amount quantified as the number 4 the total GH release is not additive (i.e. 2 + 4 = 6). Rather the whole is greater than the sum of the parts such that 2 + 4 = 10.

While the GHRPs (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin) come in only one half-life form and are capable of generating a GH pulse that lasts a couple of hours re-administration of a GHRP is required to effect additional pulses.

Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) however is currently available in several forms which vary only by their half-lives. Naturally occurring GHRH is either a 40 or 44 amino acid peptide with the bioactive portion residing in the first 29 amino acids. This shortened peptide identical in behavior and half-life to that of GHRH is called Growth Hormone Releasing Factor and is abbreviated as GRF(1-29).

GRF(1-29) is produced and sold as a drug called Sermorelin. It has a short-half life measured in minutes. If you prefer analogies think of this as a Testosterone Suspension (i.e. unestered).

To increase the stability and half-life of GRF(1-29) four amino acid changes where made to its structure. These changes increase the half-life beyond 30 minutes which is more than sufficient to exert a sustained effect which will maximize a GH pulse. This form is often called tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29) (or modified) and unfortunately & confusingly mislabeled as CJC-1295. If you prefer analogies think of this as a Testosterone Propionate (i.e. short-estered).

Note that some may also refer to this as CJC-1295 without the DAC (Drug Affinity Complex).
Frequent dosing of either the aforementioned modified GRF(1-29) or regular GRF(1-29) is required and as previously indicated works synergistically with a GHRP.

In an attempt to create a more convenient long-lasting GHRH, a compound known as CJC-1295 was created. This compound is identical to the aforementioned modified GRF(1-29) with the addition of the amino acid Lysine which links to a non-peptide molecule known as a "Drug Affinity Complex (DAC)". This complex allows GRF(1-29) to bind to albumin post-injection in plasma and extends its half-life to that of days. If you prefer analogies think of this as a Testosterone Cypionate (i.e. long-estered). However this is not accurate. CJC-1295 results in continual GH bleed. Although natural pulsation still occurs CJC-1295 does nothing to increase those pulses. Instead it raises base levels of GH and creates a more feminized pattern of release.``

So one pushes production and the other pulses to put it simply.
I would highly rec you do something like ghrp2 and Sermorelin combo, but ghrp alone would still help, yes.

Last edited:
Back