GHRP2 and Mod GRF with AS

RawPow3r

In the making
Started on the peptides in December while taking a break. About to start a cycle of tren ace/test prop 100mg ea eod and I'm wondering if I can/should keep up with the peps. Thanks in advance

Started on the peptides in December while taking a break. About to start a cycle of tren ace/test prop 100mg ea eod and I'm wondering if I can/should keep up with the peps. Thanks in advance

Yes you can keep using the peps and they won't hurt your cycle. If anything the grhp will add to it by keeping you hungry thus letting you eat like a champ.

Definately keep them going if you can afford to. They create a great synergy when paired with AAS. The peptides will create new muscle cells and the AAS will make them grow.. it's a beautiful thing.

Happy growing brother.

Definately keep them going if you can afford to. They create a great synergy when paired with AAS. The peptides will create new muscle cells and the AAS will make them grow.. it's a beautiful thing.

Happy growing brother.

exactly, synergy. The test will provide strength gains, tides provide recovery, sleep.

You will grow way faster than you do just on AAS.

ive been thinking of trying a ghrp6 and a mod grf stack for a while now seems like it is some good stuff

I definately recommend it, Just keep in mind that ghrp-6 dramatically spikes appetite after administration.. so it's not ideal for a cut, but fantastic for bulking.

Happy growing brother.

Good explanation, info is much appreciated. Looking forward to this cycle even more now.

Pins just came off the ups trick from directline, first dose of ace/prop locked loaded and delivered! First weeks are so nice

so do you think i should up the dose of ghrp 6 and go big and worrie about the fat loss later or will it still aid in the fat loss like hgh even though im lifting big i always intednd to to a cut phase and it never happens ill start with a good solid weight then by the end be trying to push the most i can and come home and eat 100000 cals

so do you think i should up the dose of ghrp 6 and go big and worrie about the fat loss later or will it still aid in the fat loss like hgh even though im lifting big i always intednd to to a cut phase and it never happens ill start with a good solid weight then by the end be trying to push the most i can and come home and eat 100000 cals

what are you dosing it at?

Back