Ghrp6 & CJC1295

jake1234554321

]hey guys so i have been running these two peps for about 7 weeks no 10 units of ghrp6 twice a day on monday wednesday friday in the morning and post workout and cjc1295 on tuesday and thursday 10 units in the morning and post workout,now i have lost a bit of weight so far from 80 downto 76 and looks that i have put on a tiny bit of size but on the scale i only weigh 76 and have been for many of weeks ,yet it looks like im getting bigger but i have put on no actual scale weight ....?now i want to put on size and knowing that these peps are actually fat burners how should i do so,
increase dose or change dose times?
change what i have been eating?
should i have seen more gains i have been training reall hard
or is it just a time thing i know alot of people say it takes about 6 months before you really notice a difference

]hey guys so i have been running these two peps for about 7 weeks no 10 units of ghrp6 twice a day on monday wednesday friday in the morning and post workout and cjc1295 on tuesday and thursday 10 units in the morning and post workout,now i have lost a bit of weight so far from 80 downto 76 and looks that i have put on a tiny bit of size but on the scale i only weigh 76 and have been for many of weeks ,yet it looks like im getting bigger but i have put on no actual scale weight ....?now i want to put on size and knowing that these peps are actually fat burners how should i do so,
increase dose or change dose times?
change what i have been eating?
should i have seen more gains i have been training reall hard
or is it just a time thing i know alot of people say it takes about 6 months before you really notice a difference

I notice fat loss in about a week off of this combo.

They are not "fat burners" hGH (end result of using those peps) causes muscle gain, faster recovery and fatloss. if you are noticing any of that then the dose is working for you and i would stick with it. i dont know what the heck 10iu/10unit is because you never told us how many mcg is in 10iu... its liek saying i had a cup of caffeine.... ok how MUCH caffeine was IN the cup?
i rec 100mcg 3X a day of ghrp and the 1295 2X a week is good, but i would bump the ghrp to 3X a day and i pref 5days on 2 off over just using them 3 days a week.
but if you are seeing results then stick with ti and try it another way next time and see whats better.

good luck!

They are not "fat burners" hGH (end result of using those peps) causes muscle gain, faster recovery and fatloss. if you are noticing any of that then the dose is working for you and i would stick with it. i dont know what the heck 10iu/10unit is because you never told us how many mcg is in 10iu... its liek saying i had a cup of caffeine.... ok how MUCH caffeine was IN the cup?
i rec 100mcg 3X a day of ghrp and the 1295 2X a week is good, but i would bump the ghrp to 3X a day and i pref 5days on 2 off over just using them 3 days a week.
but if you are seeing results then stick with ti and try it another way next time and see whats better.

good luck!

yea true well it has helped with fat loss heaps and recovery is great but i look bigger but i have not put any more weight on the scale and 10 units is 10 ml , should i try ghrp 3 times a day would a get alot more gains, im currently taking it as soon as a wake and after workout should i take one before bed too ? or would that be to much .

Back