Girlfriend going on Anavar, need advice please

Kinetic1989

Hey guys just wanted to get some advice and input on an anavar cycle for my girlfriend. She asked me to post something because to be honest I don't know much about cycling with females. This is her first cycle ever but she has been training hard for the past couple of years. She's not a newbie when it comes to the gym. She is 22, 5' 7 and approx 120lbs I think. How long should she run the cycle for and what dosage per day should she take? Also, will there be any PCT required? And another thing is she is on birth control, how will that affect the cycle and vise versa how will the cycle affect the birth control? Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Hey guys just wanted to get some advice and input on an ana Anavar (var) cycle for my girlfriend. She asked me to post something because to be honest I don't know much about cycling with females. This is her first cycle ever but she has been training hard for the past couple of years. She's not a newbie when it comes to the gym. She is 22, 5' 7 and approx 120lbs I think. How long should she run the cycle for and what dosage per day should she take? Also, will there be any PCT required? And another thing is she is on birth control, how will that affect the cycle and vise versa how will the cycle affect the birth control? Any input is appreciated, thanks.

A typical Anavar (var) cycle is 6-8 weeks and PCT isn't required. Doses range from 5-20mg for women depending on how aggressive they want to be. Another option for her could be Growth Hormone Optimization or peptides.

There is an awesome Sticky by Supergirl on Anavar so definitely have a read of that. I would personally run Anavar for 12 weeks. Start with a lower dosage but again personally I would not go any higher than 20mg. Start with 5mg. One major thing though is to make sure that her training and diet is in check! Good luck and keep us posted!

My GF is currently running...
10mg ED for the first week, then 5mg for the remaining 7 weeks of her cycle. Great results and hardening so far.

Back