Giving plasma

Suttleila

Would donating plasma effect the cycle. I was thinking it wouldn't because you get your white and red blood cells back. Please any info would be appreciated.

First off I refuse to believe you can give blood when your on cycle due to the fact you have a foriegn body in your blood stream. Thats one of the reasons they ask you if you drink alcohol.

I would have also put this in the anobolics forum instead of cycle page.

Last edited:
I would imagine it wouldn't be a good idea but I am still new to the subject. I do know that donating just blood post cycle is a good idea to lower the hematocrit (red blood cell) as with the use of gear will increase it.

People who use injectable steroids are not eligible to donate. dont lie to them either, thats not cool. If you want an "oil change", find a nurse(everbody knows at least one) to do it for you and dispose of your blood properly.

Last edited:
dispose of your blood? fuck that, it's mine. My tat from a foreign country has pretty much denied any chance i could have on giving blood.

Aczech said:
dispose of your blood? fuck that, it's mine. .

What are you gonna do, keep it around in a mason jar on your mantle so you can look at it every now and then?

gixxerk2 said:
I'm confused, why would you dispose of your blood and who's blood will you replace it with?

Havent you ever given blood before? you dont replace it your body will make more. you go in and they take a couple pints out of you then you leave. Alot of people who use steroids, EQ in particular like to go lie about thier steroid use in order to donate blood after a cycle cause their blood is so thick. This allows the body to make fresh blood and the hemocrit levels will drop and itll thin out. Im saying its not cool to do that. If you wanna get some blood drained out find a nurse to do it privately and have her dispose of the blood. i dont know if she would take it somewhere special to do that or simply pour it down the drain or throw it in the fuckin trash. I dont care if she drinks it. doesnt really matter. dont donate blood to the Red Cross or anybody for that matter if youre a steroid user.

Last edited:
Giving blood has many benefits not only for the person recieving but the person giving. It can lower cholesterol, removes toxins, you make new fresh blood, and the lowering of the hematocrit like I mentioned before.

Sue Wang said:
Giving blood has many benefits not only for the person recieving but the person giving. It can lower cholesterol, removes toxins, you make new fresh blood, and the lowering of the hematocrit like I mentioned before.

Who cares, they dont want your goddamn blood. The red cross has specific eligibility guidelines that state you cannot donate if youre a steroid user. It doesnt get any more black and white than that. What they do as an organization is very important and they save countless lives each year. Dont be the douchebag that fucks it up and donates contaminated blood just because you have a personal agenga.

You use steroids and donate blood= youre a selfish fucking douchebag.

/thread.

Wow. You may be the dumbest fuck I have ever met. They test the blood before they give it to somebody and if it is bad well then they won't use it and you may never donate again and they will send you letters why.

Last edited:
I'd have never thought getting rid of your blood was a good thing. Thick blood eh? Take an aspirin...81mg a day

I agree unless you are a pro and you have a PA or Doctor to help you with this proscess. As Aczech stated Yes an asperin a day of the 81mg the john something brand is perfect for this. Think blood is BAD you can get blood clots and other problems like this!

estray said:
Who cares, they dont want your goddamn blood. The red cross has specific eligibility guidelines that state you cannot donate if youre a steroid user. It doesnt get any more black and white than that. What they do as an organization is very important and they save countless lives each year. Dont be the douchebag that fucks it up and donates contaminated blood just because you have a personal agenga.

You use steroids and donate blood= youre a selfish fucking douchebag.

/thread.
You answer with such confidence; I like that. However, you're wrong..... you can absolutely donate blood if you've taking steroids. They ask for patients to wait 12 weeks after the last injection before donating blood, i'm unclear if there's a change in protocol, though. I used to think there was no way i'd be able to donate blood, but my mom needed a blood transfusion after surgery and we have the same blood type.... my mother informed the physician I use steroids freqeuntly. After brief questioning, and him learning i'd been off for 10 weeks he said I was fine to donate blood. I felt as if though it was a rare occasion but after doing some research I learned otherwise.

As far as users giving blood after their cycle do to an increase in blood thickness is absolutely uncalled for.... that's why we have kidneys. Your kidneys not only regulate every angle of your blood they also work as a filter, removing all toxins, poisons, and any other type of hazardous build up. If ones blood is thick or thin donating it will do nothing, proper medication is the only solution. You only hear about people ridding themselves of blood if their kidneys are failing, hemodialysis(blood filtering) is used in most cases, also known as dialysis.

sp3220071106162700sf2.jpg

There it is in black and white.

You should not give blood if you have ever done something that puts you at risk for becoming infected with HIV and that includes:

*have ever used needles to take drugs, steroids, or anything not prescribed by a doctor.

They have this policy for the same reason they wont let you donate for 12 months after youve gotten a tatoo. I know its a long shot but how many of you here honestly get tested for HIV or Hep on a regular basis. Probably nobody. Like it or not steroid users are needle users, and their policy is their policy and not for any of us to question. Ive talked directly and at length with them on this subject as ive wanted to donate before. Dont waste their time, they have more important things to do.

estray said:
Havent you ever given blood before? you dont replace it your body will make more. you go in and they take a couple pints out of you then you leave. Alot of people who use steroids, EQ in particular like to go lie about thier steroid use in order to donate blood after a cycle cause their blood is so thick. This allows the body to make fresh blood and the hemocrit levels will drop and itll thin out. Im saying its not cool to do that. If you wanna get some blood drained out find a nurse to do it privately and have her dispose of the blood. i dont know if she would take it somewhere special to do that or simply pour it down the drain or throw it in the fuckin trash. I dont care if she drinks it. doesnt really matter. dont donate blood to the Red Cross or anybody for that matter if youre a steroid user.
nope never given blood and had no idea about the EQ thing, interesting.

Sue Wang said:
Wow. You may be the dumbest fuck I have ever met. They test the blood before they give it to somebody and if it is bad well then they won't use it and you may never donate again and they will send you letters why.
show some respect to the more senior members dipshit.

gixxerk2 said:
nope never given blood and had no idea about the EQ thing, interesting.

I thought about doing it after my EQ cycle as my blood got pretty thick. But i spoke with my friend first who happens to run the local red cross and he informed me of these rules. I had no idea of course but it does make sense. Now i couldve went down anyhow and lied about it but that just seemed like a shitty thing to do. Not to mention after doing a little more research the whole giving blood to thin it out turned out to be more of an urban legend type of thing. It took care of itself in a couple of months.

estray said:
sp3220071106162700sf2.jpg

There it is in black and white.

You should not give blood if you have ever done something that puts you at risk for becoming infected with HIV and that includes:

*have ever used needles to take drugs, steroids, or anything not prescribed by a doctor.

They have this policy for the same reason they wont let you donate for 12 months after youve gotten a tatoo. I know its a long shot but how many of you here honestly get tested for HIV or Hep on a regular basis. Probably nobody. Like it or not steroid users are needle users, and their policy is their policy and not for any of us to question. Ive talked directly and at length with them on this subject as ive wanted to donate before. Dont waste their time, they have more important things to do.
That's far from Black&White lol.... I've donating blood before, regardless that I have a legitement prescription or not. They'll ask questions and if you're honest when your last injection was and don't present yourself as being a dirt bag; you can donate blood. I'm sure this could also vary from location or organization.

You keep mentioning how your blood was thick.... please explain how you came to the conclusion it was thick, i's also find it interesting how think draining your blood would help.

I'm not causing trouble, just curious of your diagnosis.

Back