Glucosamine is it worth the $$

I use Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate, to me it's worth it's weight in gold. Allows me to lift without the pain in my elbows.

Thanks

I have some chronic naggind rotator cuff pain, I was thinking of try the gluco..to see if it reduce the pain at all..

Thanks for the input...will have to get some today..

Stroyer

an aside, in a recent study, prolonged use of glucosamine caused diabetes in RATS, not humans. i dont have the study- my biochem prof told me about it

its definitely good stuff that works! shouldnt be any sort of water build up, glucosamine is a sugar that builds up in the joint areas... to put it simply

I use a Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM/Collagen blend made by Labrada called Elasti-Joint. It's the bomb! It has helped me so much. I don't think I could go back to plain old Glucosamine.:)

i have the glutamine...i didnt really feel any differences from it...I have a rotator cup injury from high school and some bad knees...But i think it depends on what kind you get. Like Fyre said, maybe try that one she had!

Fyre said:
I use a Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM/Collagen blend made by Labrada called Elasti-Joint. It's the bomb! It has helped me so much. I don't think I could go back to plain old Glucosamine.:)

that sounds pretty good, point me in the right direction :D

It is well worth it!!! I had pain in my wrist & shoulders very bad, then I started using the Gluco/Chon/MSM and I have no pain at all anymore!! I may have to try the Elasti-Joint by Labrada, sounds pretty good!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
It is well worth it!!! I had pain in my wrist & shoulders very bad, then I started using the Gluco/Chon/MSM and I have no pain at all anymore!! I may have to try the Elasti-Joint by Labrada, sounds pretty good!

Try the Elasti-Joint, it's amazing!!!!!!

Heres one for you, The brand is Body Ammo and the products name is Joint Connection. It's an effervesent orange drink. It has all three in it (Gluc, Condr,MSM)but at the highest dosage I could find and the stuff is the best,,, I and about 50 other people have been useing it. Wether you are a powerlifter/bodybuilder recovering from a sports injury, have arthritis (I put my parents on this stuff) etc it helps. It made all the difference in me when it came to my elbows. I'll swear by it and there are not many thikngs I think work great besides Glutamine and Vitamin C.......

Back