Glutamine?

just remember not to take creatine and glutamine at the same time, as your body can only absorb one.

Also the glutamine powerchews are the bomb :)

One overlooked benefit of glutamine is that it can bring your body's ph balance back toward the base side, which can be important with protein being acidic and as much protein as bodybuilders take in, it's a convenient way to help. Veggies are on the base side, too, but glutamine is a cheap way to aid in this and if you find it helps in recovery, that's a perk. There's no denying its ph standing, though.

just remember not to take creatine and glutamine at the same time, as your body can only absorb one.

Also the glutamine powerchews are the bomb :)

Good advice, and powerchews are def the shit

One overlooked benefit of glutamine is that it can bring your body's ph balance back toward the base side, which can be important with protein being acidic and as much protein as bodybuilders take in, it's a convenient way to help. Veggies are on the base side, too, but glutamine is a cheap way to aid in this and if you find it helps in recovery, that's a perk. There's no denying its ph standing, though.

This is good info that I didn't know, thanks for that beast.

good info, I did not know this! I have problems with GERD myself.

Cant imagine any drawbacks to glutamine. Take 10g with both prew/o and post w/o shakes religiously. Also love the chews on non w/o days.

How many of you guys supplement with glutamine.....I know there are def. some haters out there. Ive been using 5g post workout for years and notice a def. difference when I run out or forget. I recently picked up the Powerchewz Glutamine.....terrific stuff and realy hard to forget when they taste that damn good. SO how many of you use glutamine....how much and how often?

I use the stuff every day I get the chance to rememeber lol,. I alway seem to stay healthier as far as being sick goes, and helps with recovery. I haven't tried any flavored ones yet been sticking with Orbit Nutrition - Buy Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Capsules Cheap and just mixing it with juice or water. Gritty texture but no taste and cheap as heck.

Back