Going against the grain... Low Test/High Deca Experiences?

Preloading syringes is a good idea. It's not really a burden though to me because like I said I'm optimistic and looking at TRT as lucky I found a good doctor considering that I'm in Aus rather than ending up the on typical bandaid treatment of an SSRI because that's what doctors were pushing for and I ended up trying one but quit after a week because I knew better that it was not the answer.

Are you getting your Primo via the PBS scheme? I don't qualify for it (you have to be over 40 and been completely below the range with high end LH levels IIRC, fucking medieval times?) so have to pay $10 per ml/$10 a week just for testosterone alone.

Yeah I don't qualify either, but I think I pay $26 for my box of primo which is below the $36 cutoff for PBS. I was looking at going on Reandron (Nebido) but it cost $150 a shot if not on PBS and I'd be looking at a shot every 6 weeks.

Started today, with a 500mg shot, will be mixing in deca with my test in same syringe @ 125mg Test/175mg Deca done 2x per week.

Total 250mg Test+350mg Deca. Will keep updated on how joints feel as well as strength/mass gains, well-being and the big one, libido! Will be picking up some prami next week in case prolactin becomes an issue.

Yeah I don't qualify either, but I think I pay $26 for my box of primo which is below the $36 cutoff for PBS. I was looking at going on Reandron (Nebido) but it cost $150 a shot if not on PBS and I'd be looking at a shot every 6 weeks.

I'm not a fan of nebido, firstly $150 a shot is fucking rediculous, secondly 12 weeks (the frequency that is supposed to be injected,) may work on paper but it doesn't work IRL. If I was to use nebido I would be doing max. 1 month shots to keep things as smooth as possible, probably 400-500mg per month for most, the undecanoate ester is quite heavy. I don't mind the frequent pinning though, so it doesn't bother me much at all.

interesting idea going against the grain here..
I'm at the tail end of my cycle (I'm at week 10) of 14 weeks deca at 500 mg and 16 weeks test at 600 mg a week.. running my test higher then the deca I have had no libido issues.. was going with the standard idea and running the test higher then the deca for two weeks longer.
but..
was thinking. Maybe dropping my test down to 250 mg a week now, and the deca down to 400 a week at this point.. and extending the cycle a bit longer at the tail end, but at lower doses,, with the test lower then the deca (like the idea in this thread going against the grain).. but will continue on with a trt dose of test after cycle is over as well (so I may not have libido issues.. and I may not really be benefiting at this point in my cycle from 600 mg a week of test, thus maybe lowering it to 250 now)
any thoughts ?

I donno, you're pretty much already most way through your cycle there, probably best to leave it for next time and just start right off the bat low test/high deca. Are you experiencing any sides?

I donno, you're pretty much already most way through your cycle there, probably best to leave it for next time and just start right off the bat low test/high deca. Are you experiencing any sides?

Sides are back acne which is getting worse these last few weeks..(high test related I'm guessing) also high RBC, and sleeping problems.. I was on TRT for a year and half, then I started this cycle with 600 mg of test c and a front load of 75 mg eod of test prop (for a few weeks),, so was close to a gram of test. I think my test is prob way up there.. that's why i thought of backing off the test right now and finishing off the cycle with just a trt dose of test and the deca at 400-500 these last 4 weeks.

Sides are back acne which is getting worse these last few weeks..(high test related I'm guessing) also high RBC, and sleeping problems.. I was on TRT for a year and half, then I started this cycle with 600 mg of test c and a front load of 75 mg eod of test prop (for a few weeks),, so was close to a gram of test. I think my test is prob way up there.. that's why i thought of backing off the test right now and finishing off the cycle with just a trt dose of test and the deca at 400-500 these last 4 weeks.

How much AI are you using and which one?

Back