Going against the grain... Low Test/High Deca Experiences?

I've had good experiences in the past running 300mg test w/ 900mg deca. Ran some proviron at 50mg and never had a problem with libido etc

If i ll run any cycle from now on , I ll keep test at maintenance and let the other compounds work.
I say : good cycle..
Good luck buddy.

Will definitely keep updated on this! Should be picking up my deca tommorow, settled on 350mg Deca per week with my 250mg Test, will get some Prami as well, it's not a risk I am willing to take.

Does anyone think it will be necessary to up my AI dose with the inclusion of that much deca as it still aromatases to some small extent? I run .5mg Adex M/W/F with 250mg Test SunAM/Wed PM and it's keeping my e2 at 120pmol (range 50-150) which I am happy at... I feel best at that level.

Some of the deca will aromatize. Hard to say how much though. I have read that it might be about 40% of testosterone. You will need blood work to dial it in.

Joint relief at the age of 18 lmao

Don't see how that's funny. There's no age limit to when chronic joint pain can affect someone; for God's sake there are infants who have Arthritis. That's not to say that Staunched has arthritis, but there are to many variables and individual factors for your 'highly contributable comments' (sarcasm).

Bs bro, hes looking for an easy way to say blast but coming out to help for joint lol, 200mg deca would be a sufficient dose for joint relief

Bs bro, hes looking for an easy way to say blast but coming out to help for joint lol, 200mg deca would be a sufficient dose for joint relief

I'm 25 and on TRT, and like Staunched I too suffer from joint pain and am interested to see if his Deca "blast" as you put it will help. I'm either looking at Deca or Peptides purely for the regenerative/healing effects on joint tissue, with no intentions of using it as an 'easy way to blast', although any positive effects on body comp are certainly welcome. Not all of us feel the need to lie and use ulterior motives, not to mention this is a forum where you don't have to use your real name or pictures with your face visible, so what does it matter what he wants to use it for. Being an anonymous (by choice) forum if he wanted to blast he'd just say he wanted to blast, but there are those who use compounds for other purposes.

Joint relief at the age of 18 lmao

It was only a matter of time when the "ologys infamous troll had to put his 2c of monopoly money in.

If you wanna pull the age card out again you wanker atleast get it right, for the record I'm 19 and TRT due to primary gonadism which TRT has made an insane impact on my life. If you hadn't told me your age and posted up pics I would have no other logical reason to assume by your posts that you are a fucking immature teen.

Yes I am treating this as a blast and cruise, my TRT has been dialed in after 9 months of up and down doses/frequencys etc and to be perfectly honest the only reason I am doing it now is because I want to see how deca works for joint relief, otherwise I would have done it in no earlier than 3 months from now. Yeah I could run no more than 200mg per week the get the joint relief, but fuck it, I can bump it up a little more to 300mg and get the added anabolic benefeits... Considering all that and the big fact that I know how to train and diet. Well. I also plan to compete on top of all this. I am also aware of the risks. But hey, we all know this about me at 'ology I don't speak unless I know what I am saying and I don't treat this like a game, unlike you, my health is a priority. Please man, don't try justify your own abuse, it's embarrassing for you to say the least.

How in the fuck would you know what ailment I may have. In my early days of training I used to go quite heavy on shoulders/dumbells, infact far too heavy and I believe that is why my shoulders give me a hard time even today. My front delts have always been very strong and developed and take over most pushing exercises, adjusting my training routine around is helping this along with adjustments on form. The deca I can only hope to help this. My joints feel quite stick as well, they always have. Fish oil doesn't agree with me at all.

My knees have been giving me problems after heavy mountain bike/trailing with the seat lower than it shoulder have and thus my knees got destroyed and are not fully healed. I plan on getting them checked out very soon, but if the deca helps the healing process, aids in pain and possibly reduce inflammation then fucking great, if not then life goes on and I will have to look at other methods if possible.

See, one of the many differences between me and you, is that instead of throwing insults when I disagree with a post, I'll sit down take the time to break it up and explain myself. And mind you, all in one post, not 3 consecutive posts each containing one sentence.

Maybe I'll post up a before and after pic just to shut you the fuck up, before/after of this blast and cruise bulking/cutter.

Last edited:
increase in synovial fluid is why our joints feel good but does that actually fix anything? does nandrolone really in crease collagen synthesis if so them what?

.. I don't even know what that means. collagen synthesis..

It was only a matter of time when the "ologys infamous troll had to put his 2c of monopoly money in.

If you wanna pull the age card out again you wanker atleast get it right, for the record I'm 19 and TRT due to primary gonadism which TRT has made an insane impact on my life. If you hadn't told me your age and posted up pics I would have no other logical reason to assume by your posts that you are a fucking immature teen.

Yes I am treating this as a blast and cruise, my TRT has been dialed in after 9 months of up and down doses/frequencys etc and to be perfectly honest the only reason I am doing it now is because I want to see how deca works for joint relief, otherwise I would have done it in no earlier than 3 months from now. Yeah I could run no more than 200mg per week the get the joint relief, but fuck it, I can bump it up a little more to 300mg and get the added anabolic benefeits... Considering all that and the big fact that I know how to train and diet. Well. I also plan to compete on top of all this. I am also aware of the risks. But hey, we all know this about me at 'ology I don't speak unless I know what I am saying and I don't treat this like a game, unlike you, my health is a priority. Please man, don't try justify your own abuse, it's embarrassing for you to say the least.

How in the fuck would you know what ailment I may have. In my early days of training I used to go quite heavy on shoulders/dumbells, infact far too heavy and I believe that is why my shoulders give me a hard time even today. My front delts have always been very strong and developed and take over most pushing exercises, adjusting my training routine around is helping this along with adjustments on form. The deca I can only hope to help this. My joints feel quite stick as well, they always have. Fish oil doesn't agree with me at all.

My knees have been giving me problems after heavy mountain bike/trailing with the seat lower than it shoulder have and thus my knees got destroyed and are not fully healed. I plan on getting them checked out very soon, but if the deca helps the healing process, aids in pain and possibly reduce inflammation then fucking great, if not then life goes on and I will have to look at other methods if possible.

See, one of the many differences between me and you, is that instead of throwing insults when I disagree with a post, I'll sit down take the time to break it up and explain myself. And mind you, all in one post, not 3 consecutive posts each containing one sentence.

Maybe I'll post up a before and after pic just to shut you the fuck up, before/after of this blast and cruise bulking/cutter.

Bro with the knowledge u have at 18 and just wound up on trt a year ago or less seems kinda odd that u never ran a cycle before causing u to somewhat fuck your natural production, wtf researches aas at 16 or 17 if they dont consider one bit using, your full of shit kid, in a previous post last month u said u were gonna wait for awhile to blast, now u hop on the wagon and blast deca haha, dialed in your ai, I hope u wind up with deca dick and cry like a fuckin baby kid

And I dont need a fuckin novel every post from u, your 18 bro, stop hatin on young guys doing aas when yourself wound up on trt cause of it u fuck, u can make every excuse u want saying it just happened but u are trying to beat around the bush doing inproper cycles young kid

Bro with the knowledge u have at 18 and just wound up on trt a year ago or less seems kinda odd that u never ran a cycle before causing u to somewhat fuck your natural production, wtf researches aas at 16 or 17 if they dont consider one bit using, your full of shit kid, in a previous post last month u said u were gonna wait for awhile to blast, now u hop on the wagon and blast deca haha, dialed in your ai, I hope u wind up with deca dick and cry like a fuckin baby kid

That is a pretty lousy thing to say Matt. This is getting old. When you come back in a week you need to mind your manners and be a positive contributor to the community here.

Listen here you rat fucker, there's nothing odd about it. I will say this once and final so get it through that thick fucking head of yours. I had never touched AAS/Prohormones, fucked with my endocrine system in anyway, prior to TRT. You got that straight? Good. TRT isn't something to get all excited about considering I will have to do this for the next 50+ years allthough I'm the optimistic type so I see it as a small price to pay to feel "normal" after feeling like shit for so long, all uo it involves pinning myself every Sunday AM/Wednesday PM, taking an AI, which has to be cut in halves which is a bitch too do (until the world catches up with TRT and you can buy adex in .5mg or .25mg tabs, not just 1mg FFS...May just start getting RC adex for simple ease), get blood tests taken every 3 months, donate blood every 3 months (which isn't a burden and I had intentions of becoming a blood donor anyway), go to the fucking pharmacy every 3 weeks to get 3ml of test because they won't let me fill more than one box of Primoteston per visit (3x1ml pre filled 250mg/ml Test E) because they haven't caught up with the times down here, keep in mind I can go back a week later and fill it, go figure, and because it is either pre-filled syringes or Sus250 amps, it means I have to purchase empty sterile vials, empty out all my test into that because I need .5ml E3.5D. I also have to add in hCG to the mix as well. So you can see, it's not exactly something I want to do, but I need it and the difference it has made is tremendous... To the point I would never look back pre-TRT.

At 16 I was hooked on bodybuilding, what do you find so odd about that? I've been hooked on it ever since. And for the record, if you did bother to read my posts and listen, you would know that I had every intention of using AAS once I felt I had achieved somewhat of a solid, natural foundation to build off of. Never have I said I never wanted to use AAS. Fucking stupid cunt. Read next time, the whole post.

And you would know I planned on blasting in no earlier than 3 months from now, but I am choosing to do so now as my TRT is dialed in and I want to see if deca fixes my joints. Not that I feel the need to prove anything to a shit cunt keyboard warrior like yourself, but if it weren't for the joint issues, I wouldn't be doing it now.

And I hope you wind up with some common sense, respect, and come back with an attitude. You give this forum a bad name, go fuck off to bb.com forums as immaturity level fits in perfect for that, nobody wants you here as your nothing but drama, attention seeking and you contribute absolute fuck all to this forum. You're really starting to piss me the fuck off cunt. Get some fucking respect. I swear I'd fuck your shit up if I ever saw your disrespectful dumb ass.

And I dont need a fuckin novel every post from u, your 18 bro, stop hatin on young guys doing aas when yourself wound up on trt cause of it u fuck, u can make every excuse u want saying it just happened but u are trying to beat around the bush doing inproper cycles young kid

You blind prick, I'm 19, I've mentioned that probably 4-5x now and you still haven't read this?

I'm not hating on people my age doing AAS, I hate on the people my age doing AAS with no clue in regards to training, diet and how to use AAS correctly therefore giving it a bad name. If you fit the criteria of knowing how to diet/train correctly, then I personally don't have a problem if you're juicing at my age. The only problem is, that 19 year olds who know how to train, diet and know AAS inside/out are few and far between.

it means I have to purchase empty sterile vials, empty out all my test into that because I need .5ml E3.5D.

I'm in the same boat as you with the Primoteston Depot pre-loaded syringes. What's been working well for me is front loading empty syringes and then recapping the primoteston vial, heaps easier than dropping in a vial and drawing from it.

Preloading syringes is a good idea. It's not really a burden though to me because like I said I'm optimistic and looking at TRT as lucky I found a good doctor considering that I'm in Aus rather than ending up the on typical bandaid treatment of an SSRI because that's what doctors were pushing for and I ended up trying one but quit after a week because I knew better that it was not the answer.

Are you getting your Primo via the PBS scheme? I don't qualify for it (you have to be over 40 and been completely below the range with high end LH levels IIRC, fucking medieval times?) so have to pay $10 per ml/$10 a week just for testosterone alone.

Last edited:
Back