Going for arm size/mass huge weakpoint Deca vs Tren?

goingtowin

So i'm taking some advice on here and i'm going to just blast my arms 3 times a week.

I'm going for overall MASS. I want to add size to my noodle arms and it's been 4-5 months since my last cycle.

I'm about to grab some Deca or Tren and run one of them.. I've heard many times Deca is the best hands down for overall mass but that Tren completely transforms you. I have never used either of these before.

What are your thoughts? Deca or Tren?

Deca would be considered a prerequisite for tren imo. Both 19nor and can raise prolactin levels exacerbated with higher e2. More important than the compounds used would be the training methods utilized. Rep scheme, exercises, and various intensity will make more difference than 'tren or deca'.

At 6'2", 210lbs you need to grab a lot more food and pack on more weight to your frame. Your arms simply will not get bigger at all without adding calories.
Go to the store. Pick up a 5lb roast. Now imagine spreading that 5lbs of meat across your frame. 5lbs really isn't much of a gain when dispersing across your tall frame.
I'm about your height. I probably got atleast 25lbs on you. I'm by no means fat or huge. My arms are not 20". You have to bulk the fuck up big time if you want mass. Everything gotta get bigger if you want your arms to grow too. It's very simple physics, bud...

^^this^^

The last 30 lbs of weight gain for me has yeilded almost a full inch on my arms. I have a dedicated arm day along with hitting either bi/tri with every other workout.

^^this^^

The last 30 lbs of weight gain for me has yeilded almost a full inch on my arms. I have a dedicated arm day along with hitting either bi/tri with every other workout.

Your 6'2" and like 265lbs or so, right? 30lbs of weight gain on a tall frame got you about an inch on your arms. Hopefully that puts it into a better perspective for op.

I don't know i'm confused on how much and how often to train arms... some people say theirs did not grow until training them EoD..

I understand what you guys are saying but 15 inch flexed arms on a 210 lean frame looks f**king pathetic.. my frame looks fine for now I don't need more mass on my frame before I get my arms to grow. I DON'T want that i'll look ridiculous. I already do in t shirts.

Your 6'2" and like 265lbs or so, right? 30lbs of weight gain on a tall frame got you about an inch on your arms. Hopefully that puts it into a better perspective for op.

6'2", 277. My arms were 7 1/4 @ 250 and they are now 18 1/4. That was my most conservative estimate so as not to give OP unrealistic expectations.

Food
Heavy curl s and other simple bi move s
AND REMEMBER

TRI S ARE THE biggest factor in bigger arm s.
Reverse grip bench
Heavy nose breakers
Weighted dip s

Foooood
Rest

6'2", 277. My arms were 7 1/4 @ 250 and they are now 18 1/4. That was my most conservative estimate so as not to give OP unrealistic expectations.

Gulp...jeeez ..your like H U G E DUDE...

4 inches taller and another small person heavier.

I don't know i'm confused on how much and how often to train arms... some people say theirs did not grow until training them EoD..

I understand what you guys are saying but 15 inch flexed arms on a 210 lean frame looks f**king pathetic.. my frame looks fine for now I don't need more mass on my frame before I get my arms to grow. I DON'T want that i'll look ridiculous. I already do in t shirts.

I'm just telling you what type of training works for me. It adds up to bi's 3x/wk and tri's 3x/wk, which is eod. On cycle these small muscles should recover really quickly, so you may even be able to get away with more. Everybody's different so see what works for you.

I'm sure you'll look RIDICULOUS if you pack on more mass. Get out of your own head. Nobody's judging you the way you are judging you. If you want big arms you need to man up, eat, sleep, train and pack on overall mass.

What builds more bicep mass, 50lb DB curls or 500lb deadlifts? I'm not sure, but I do know they're both very beneficial and I do both. What builds more tricep mass, heavy bench or tricep rope pull downs? You can't effectively work arms without working larger, compound movements.

Get big or don't. Stop complaining that you look pathetic and do something about it. You've been told what to do: gain weight.

So basically you got 70lbs on op and your arms are a little over 3 inches bigger than his. Op, you want to use deca to gain mass on just your arms. It doesn't work like that at all. If gainjin hasn't made that point to you, I don't know what else will. You'll probably be stuck with 15" arms till you start tipping the scale more. 210lbs is not a very massive weight for your height. You gotta realize the facts. Using deca or tren with a proper diet will increase weight but your saying you don't want to gain weight.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results...

No u do not look ridiculous to anyone but the man in the mirror bro..chill my man.

If we were happy and MENTALLY at ease w o training we d ALL be doing less strenuous stuff like World of Warcrsft or some dumb shit and look like marsh mellow s . Patience Danielson. It ain t which 19 nor...

Look I think we are all in agreement that is isn't going to be the Deca or the Tren or any particular compound that is going to help your arms more the any one Vs another. You could use straight Test even a low type dose just to get the benefit of an anabolic steroid and what it does.

Going back to your other threads concerning your arms, it is what you consider to be your weak Body part. SO you need to train them more and harder. BUT wait and listen NO one can tell you how much. That is for you and your body to figure out. For you and I have also done this...going eod for a week then 2 times a week next week then eod and so on and so forth. It really doesn't have to be the same division, but extra.

All the same principals of food n training and some AAS and extra arms. If my arms are not sore ish and can handle it , even if they are sore, I will do just a little....Sum it up, find out what works for you and kick ass.

AS we used to say walking in to the gym..."TIME TO GET BIG BOYS" :dance2:

really say the answer is as individual as it can get. why tren is awesome... i'm actually having great success running masteron . been on it way to long but bloods are great . STILL getting stronger every month.. feel great .. have 19" arms at 5'6 about 200 lbs .
trained heavy for years. now train doing all sets of 15 reps . great pumps, muscles sore for days .. :) only work one body part/week too.. ran tren for a couple years . started hitting a wall. tried many dosages etc.
going to keep running masteron .
point of the long response is find what works for YOU. everyone is different .

Back