Going to come off gear after year use...help

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I’ve been on test at 250 for few months then 500mg a week for months. Now I’m on 600 sust and 500mg Deca. I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to take a break. I wanna come off try and gear for few months to dry out

I’ve been abusing gear since I was 19 I’m 42. I had many breaks but a lot of time I was blasting and cursing.

Will I ever get anything out of doing a pct will I need to be on test for ever?

Give it a shot. Everyone needs to come off.

I would do this

Hcg 1000iu 3 days a week For 4 weeks.
Start nolva during week 3- 40mg a day
Start clomid three days after last hcg shot 50mg

Plan to take for 3 months. Get bloods done near the end to see where you are at naturally.

When your done PCT. get more bloods 2 months after and see where you are at then

I***8217;ve been on test at 250 for few months then 500mg a week for months. Now I***8217;m on 600 sust and 500mg Deca. I***8217;ve come to the conclusion that I need to take a break. I wanna come off try and gear for few months to dry out

I***8217;ve been abusing gear since I was 19 I***8217;m 42. I had many breaks but a lot of time I was blasting and cursing.

update us, will you, did you come off gear?

Give it a shot. Everyone needs to come off.

I would do this

Hcg 1000iu 3 days a week For 4 weeks.
Start nolva during week 3- 40mg a day
Start clomid three days after last hcg shot 50mg

Plan to take for 3 months. Get bloods done near the end to see where you are at naturally.

When your done PCT. get more bloods 2 months after and see where you are at then

this sounds wise. i wonder if JP was able to make it his own.

I just finished my first week clean. Still have another weeek before going on pct. I***8217;m doing hcg during these two weeks and sarms with hgh.
Only reason I***8217;m coming off is I need to give my body a break. I been blasting for a year straight. So far no problems. Libido is nonexistent no interest in sexually activity. I***8217;m single so I can handle it.

Everyone needs to come off man. Itll be fine just keep the positivity going and know its not forever

I***8217;ve been on test at 250 for few months then 500mg a week for months. Now I***8217;m on 600 sust and 500mg Deca. I***8217;ve come to the conclusion that I need to take a break. I wanna come off try and gear for few months to dry out

I***8217;ve been abusing gear since I was 19 I***8217;m 42. I had many breaks but a lot of time I was blasting and cursing.

Im curious to know what the oldest one can be before stopping gear alltogether....
42 is still way young but its always good to look 40 years ahead and see what gear did to you in the longrun.
was it to be healthy and feel good about yourself or just to be pridefull and have everyone envy and admire your muscles around the gym and beach? and was all the pain, sacrifices and sides worth it?

what would happen if you got hit by a car and your back was broken and you could not workout anymore? pride comenth before the fall.

Last edited:
I actually stopped working out for few years. Lost all my muscle. I started working out March 2019. I used gear for the whole time and built myself up again almost forty pounds. Some is fat and water but I***8217;m one of the biggest guys in my gym. But now I***8217;m hooked when COVID hit and gyms closed I freaked out. But I workout at home using weight bands. I actually grew. I***8217;m ready to get off gear to clean out my body. I used to take test as trt for years after cycles

:sadwavey:

You need to get on a trt dose or come off completely. You have so many drugs in your system and youre careless attitude is making you a ticking time bomb. Get off the drugs and let your body normalize. Youre on too much shit

I have to ask this but what would happen if someone was doing gear for months and then had an accident and was hopitalized for months?

You need to get on a trt dose or come off completely. You have so many drugs in your system and youre careless attitude is making you a ticking time bomb. Get off the drugs and let your body normalize. Youre on too much shit

preaty much says it all for him. how can one think straight with so many meds and compounds inside causing havock? hormones and mental state all out of whack as well.

I guess I just have a death wish. My attitude is to do what ever it takes to make my life feel good and look good. I never recommend this attitude but when you***8217;re like me you do what it takes. I***8217;m not proud of it but if I live to just 65 I***8217;m fine with it. I have no wife or kids. I take a lot of psych meds but I have to I rather be normal than a depressed psychosis anxiety ridden mental case. I get blood tests so I keep an eye on myself. As far as my hormones go it***8217;s all over.

I guess I just have a death wish. My attitude is to do what ever it takes to make my life feel good and look good. I never recommend this attitude but when you***8217;re like me you do what it takes. I***8217;m not proud of it but if I live to just 65 I***8217;m fine with it. I have no wife or kids. I take a lot of psych meds but I have to I rather be normal than a depressed psychosis anxiety ridden mental case. I get blood tests so I keep an eye on myself. As far as my hormones go it***8217;s all over.

I feel for you brother, I hope you can feel better naturally and get on the road to recovery. Life is so much worth living.

I saw another thread of yours where you where starting a new cycle>

so are you on or off or in between? what say ye?

Back