Going to give RUI a second try on their clen

JimmyNunChuck

Basically, the first time i used the RUI clen, i was able to bump up the dose to about 200mcg without feeling a thing. 0 side effects. I was wondering if I had a bunk batch or i didnt do something right so I figure i just got unlucky. Im going to give it a whirl again and ive read its worth shaking the bottle. If you're supposed to see side effects at 60-100 mcg grams, then i expect the same when i start using it again. I'm going to stack it with keto and see what kind of results i get in 2-4 weeks (my height and weight for the army is going to be april 11th.) Now should I get another bad batch or a bunk bottle of clen, does RUI send a different bottle or what? Obviously they are reputable on this site and ive even had friends during AIT recommend them so I wont be so quick to dismiss them. Wish me luck and ill let yall know how it goes.

Extra info: 5'10"
205-210 lbs
17-20% BF (depending on bf tester from trainer and scale)
Haven't been on a fat burner for more than a day in over a year, including a ECY stack. TRADOC limits errythang yall!

At that BF% clen really isn't going to do for you what you're likely looking for. At least not for the amount of side effects you'll experience. That energy and money could be better utilized in tighter diet and cardio, don't you think. If you were gonna rely on a drug to do the work for you, t3 would be a better choice when combined with a good diet and exercise. However, if those weren't in check to begin with, the weight is just gonna pile right back on. As far as RUI goes, i wouldn't shit on them based on that less than scientific experience you described. If you had contacted them, I'm sure you could have been given some insight into how to proceed. Personally I have found their products as good to go every single time.

I do not get many side effects on Clen at all. Did you check your rats resting and active temperatures against it's baseline? Raised body heat is the true effect you are looking for. All of the other effects are the ones you aren't plus they can be subjective. If still an issue contact RUI with the batch number and they can help you out. I have no affiliation with them besides spending my money there for well over two years

I'm not dragging their reputation through the mud at all. Im just saying that when you get clen, which is supposed to be stronger than ephedrine, you expect to see something happen. Whether it be increased body temp or heart rate, something should happen. When you hit 200 mcg and not a single side effect occurs, what else would you think? They ship the product in a timely manner and the pricing is very good, the company as a whole doesnt seem shady and their response times to some emails ive wrote was incredible. Im just saying, my first experience with them wasnt the best and im hoping this run fixes that.

Back