Good 1st cycle or what (teen)

bigturk34

Test E week 1-12 500mg weekly
dianobol 1-6 , 25mg daily
week 13-14-nothing
15-16 nolva 40mg daily
17 nolva 20mg daily

good for first cycle ?

Info: I'm gonna get flamed for this but I'm 18, been working out since 14. My diet is very clean, I'm 5 '11', 180lbs, lift regularly 5x a week, play rugby. Since this is a forum, if anyone feels like they have to tell me to stop since I'm so young, I'll take any advice into consideration, thanks!

For the most part, that's a GREAT cycle. Hang on to that, and you can use it in 5-7 years when your body is ready for it. You knew you were going to read that, but unless you are IFBB material (be realistic when thinking about this) there's no point in messing with your hormones right now. You have a few good years of natural elevated test production left, take advantage of this by learning how to eat and train properly. Your body will thank you later.

My .02c :)

Alright that's a fair opinion, I'm just sick of training hard everyday and getting decent results but then these kids who workout half assed do roids and get way better results

Alright that's a fair opinion, I'm just sick of training hard everyday and getting decent results but then these kids who workout half assed do roids and get way better results
Totally understand friend. Just remember that there's a fast way to get things done, and a right way. Taking shortcuts at 18 only shortchanges you by the time you're in your 30's. If you can learn how to get HUGE naturally, just think what you can do when you DO supplement with AAS. Stick around here my man, you'll know TEN TIMES what those guys know in a couple years, and then you'll see for yourself why waiting was a good idea. ;)

Knowledge is power, don't forget that.

Yes I agree now thank you :D, my dilemma was that I'm going into engineering next year which will take 4 years to complete so I'm not going to have too much time to work out so I figured ill get huge now but Ill wait

Yes I agree now thank you :D, my dilemma was that I'm going into engineering next year which will take 4 years to complete so I'm not going to have too much time to work out so I figured ill get huge now but Ill wait
I'm a junior on my way to a master's in electrical engineering. You'll have time if you make time, I promise. ;)

My aunt used to be an RN. She got married and had 3 kids. She has raised those 3 kids (with help from her husband), went back to school, got another bachelors degree, 2 masters degrees an MBA and now she's working on her second PhD. My point, she did all that, took care of a house and mortgage (my uncle has severe eyesight problems so he can't always work when the problems flare up), and still found time to diet and train and stay in shape as well as do everything a good mom/wife would do. School is no excuse to slack from training. I, as we speak, am working 50+ hours a week, taking a full time course load, and still find time for training and social time.

While all these kids are getting "huge" quick and partying and drinking and wasting away in college, you can be as diligent as ever and re-asses your priorities. Do you want to go out and party every week or do you want to be serious about getting bigger, stronger, better? I'm sure hanging around here you can learn a lot of things about training and diet that will accomplish your goals without the risk of AAS. IMO at least wait until you're done with school and know what you want out of life. Take the time between now and then to research, train and work hard. The money you save buy not buying a cycle you can spend with 3J. He will give you a cheap, easy-to-stick to diet THAT IS TAILORED TO YOUR GOALS. Look at his transformations and you'll see what's possible with his guidance. He even sticks by you during the diet and alters it when needed. Great response time, friendly, amazingly knowledgeable about diet. The guy can work miracles and in the mean time you have a leg up on all these others kids you're envious of.

Last edited:
That's a great first cycle to run, my friend. Obviously the only problem is your age. Like Halfwit said, unless you're looking to be a pro in some sport, don't risk screwing yourself up just to be the "big guy on campus". Those kids you talk about, I know them. They're the guys who brag to everyone about doing AAS and drinking and partying day and night because it's cool, it's hip, it's whatever. Let me tell you though, it's bullshit. Those kids have no goals, no knowledge, nothing, but the minute they're on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 20 years old they're going to blame the roids and not their unfuckingtelligence.

My advice to you would be to wait a while, research a bit more on what you're doing, and then make a decision. I say this: there's NO HARM in waiting than there is in starting early. Remember that.

In regards to school, you can always make time to train and eat. I work ~60hrs/wk and I find time to train, granted I make sacrifices of things. Nothing great comes without a sacrifice.

Totally understand friend. Just remember that there's a fast way to get things done, and a right way. Taking shortcuts at 18 only shortchanges you by the time you're in your 30's. If you can learn how to get HUGE naturally, just think what you can do when you DO supplement with AAS. Stick around here my man, you'll know TEN TIMES what those guys know in a couple years, and then you'll see for yourself why waiting was a good idea. ;)

Knowledge is power, don't forget that.

That's a great first cycle to run, my friend. Obviously the only problem is your age. Like Halfwit said, unless you're looking to be a pro in some sport, don't risk screwing yourself up just to be the "big guy on campus". Those kids you talk about, I know them. They're the guys who brag to everyone about doing AAS and drinking and partying day and night because it's cool, it's hip, it's whatever. Let me tell you though, it's bullshit. Those kids have no goals, no knowledge, nothing, but the minute they're on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 20 years old they're going to blame the roids and not their unfuckingtelligence.

My advice to you would be to wait a while, research a bit more on what you're doing, and then make a decision. I say this: there's NO HARM in waiting than there is in starting early. Remember that.

In regards to school, you can always make time to train and eat. I work ~60hrs/wk and I find time to train, granted I make sacrifices of things. Nothing great comes without a sacrifice.

Two solid posts. Great advice.

Thanks everyone! Btw can anyone refer me to this 3J guy, I wouldn't mind a really good diet :p One thing I don't get however, multiple people have said "unless you want to go pro in some sport", now I actually do want to go pro in rugby , if I'm not gonna do steroids, other than a clean diet and an intense regimen, what are some other things that I should follow , my supplements consists of protein, creatine, multivitamin, BCAAs, and I'm going to purchase an insulin mimicker sometime soon!

Thanks everyone! Btw can anyone refer me to this 3J guy, I wouldn't mind a really good diet :p One thing I don't get however, multiple people have said "unless you want to go pro in some sport", now I actually do want to go pro in rugby , if I'm not gonna do steroids, other than a clean diet and an intense regimen, what are some other things that I should follow , my supplements consists of protein, creatine, multivitamin, BCAAs, and I'm going to purchase an insulin mimicker sometime soon!
3J moderates in the diet forum and has a website at 3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level. . Worth every penny in my humble opinion. I wouldn't worry about AAS and professional sports unless you are literally at that threshold, needing additional resources.

As everyone said, reconsider when you should begin this cycle.
Youre still young, id wait till you are 21, but im not your daddy

I'm sorry I wasn't clear on the "Going Pro" statement. What I mean by this is unless you're out to devote your life into making Rugby a full-time career and have competed in some national levels championships, you should not consider running AAS that young. At least, that's how I view a Pro BBer's career. They literally risk their natural production for a title and they start younger than yourself unfortunately.

Everyone wants to be a pro athlete, but you have to decide whether it's a realistic goal in your life that you can achieve and live with.

I am going to try for Canada's national team in about a year so that's why I am so eager as well but I'll fix up my diet and see what happens

I am going to try for Canada's national team in about a year so that's why I am so eager as well but I'll fix up my diet and see what happens
Wise choice, it's always best to see what you can do naturally first. Good luck in your future endeavors! :)

Info: I'm gonna get flamed for this but I'm 18, been working out since 14. My diet is very clean, I'm 5 '11', 180lbs, lift regularly 5x a week, play rugby. Since this is a forum, if anyone feels like they have to tell me to stop since I'm so young, I'll take any advice into consideration, thanks!

Hang in there bro, i just turned 22 and was contemplating Doing my first cycle. I figured I'd wait a bit and keep learning. I'm 5'11 and have been lifting hard for 4 years and managed to get up to 220lbs and still be pretty lean (abs still there) natty. Nutrition and hard work...it will help. My .02$

Back