good EQ cycle?

4everBulking

hey guys i have never ran EQ before and want to run it with some test fo my next cycle...it will look like this,tell me if theres anything i should change.

EQ - wk1-18/600mgs/wk

Test E - Wk1-18/400mgs/wk

ive heard its better to run EQ for 18-20wks,tell me if im wrong.

I have ran EQ and it is wise that you are going for 18 weeks ... you are 100% correct

I noticed good lean gains and definition i also had some good vascularity/hardess actually. I started to notice some good results especially in shoulders around week 7 or 8 but gains increased and noticed much more later

unfortunately I did get a bit of anxiety

& Bundy is a genius , def. give blood ... RBC counts were crazy i could feel it.

and if you get labs on cycle watch RBC carefully

personally id stop the eq a week or 2 early of the test this way you can start post cycle therapy (pct) 12 days after last test inj.. the undeclynate ester is much longer than the enanthate.. results should be somewhat of a lean bulk.. alot is based off your diety though obviously.. good luck..

your blood gets thick it could lead to a stroke also lowers blood pressure.Its like a oil change

Thats what I was thinking, thanks for that info... I am also curious to know, with the gear in your blood stream, there is no issues with:
1) getting in trouble for having the gear present ( think its donated anonymously)
2) putting others in danger with transfusing blood with test (pretty sure the blood is screened before they use it)

Thats what I was thinking, thanks for that info... I am also curious to know, with the gear in your blood stream, there is no issues with:
1) getting in trouble for having the gear present ( think its donated anonymously)
2) putting others in danger with transfusing blood with test (pretty sure the blood is screened before they use it)

if they ask you did u take any drugs before just say no_Our blood is rich with iron this is good for anemics

I'm doing my first EQ cycle as well along with test E. My cycle looks like the following:
Wk 1-16
Test E: 400 mg wk
EQ : 400 mg wk

wk 16-20
Test P: 100 mg EOD
Master P (masteron P): 500 wk

If you were just going to do the test and eq, drop eq two wks before end of your cycle.

Back