Good ol Fina pellets!

wrj

My powder source doesn't seem to want to answer back emails (probably freaked out that it's been at least a year and a half) so I as a last resort I'm back to pellets.. Got through the border suprising ly easy but that's besides the point...

Does anyone remember the amount of BA and BB to dissolve them in? I think I remember it being 2% and 18%???

Seems cjm isn't around anymore either so here I am, seems to be a cool board, the game still the same it seems so ... Hello!

Oh and for the guys who think I'm a total newb, go to anasci or anabolic review (now called steroid.com) and search my user name, I've been around this shit since 2000..

Hope to learn and get back into the swing of things, so thanks for your help!

Last edited:
My powder source doesn't seem to want to answer back emails (probably freaked out that it's been at least a year and a half) so I as a last resort I'm back to pellets.. Got through the border suprising ly easy but that's besides the point...

Does anyone remember the amount of BA and BB to dissolve them in? I think I remember it being 2% and 18%???

Seems cjm isn't around anymore either so here I am, seems to be a cool board, the game still the same it seems so ... Hello!

Oh and for the guys who think I'm a total newb, go to anasci or anabolic review (now called steroid.com) and search my user name, I've been around this shit since 2000..

Hope to learn and get back into the swing of things, so thanks for your help!

I always used 20% and 3% on pellets.

Back