Got a guy at my gym who greases up in the locker room before he lifts, wtf?

SilverBackGorilla

I like bananas
Rubs baby oil or something all over himself then heads out on the floor looking like he's ready for a show. Is this common or douchebag?

far from common haha thats got to be one of the stupidest things ive heard. i feel like the oil would make it very hard to hold onto the weights

Hahahaha thats hillarious!! I think thats just plain weird, doesnt even matter how in shape/huge/rippes he is, its weird lol.

Most definitely a d-bag! Some idiot at my gym does the same thing and if you get on a bench after him you'll find his snail trail.

Once there was some girl at the gym getting a photo shoot done. She's a PT and wanted some pretty photos. She was tanned and oiled up. Anyhow, I didn't realise this. I walked over to an area she'd been curling the pink dumbbells with a large chain around her neck (standard photo shoot material) and as I went to place my towel down on a bench, I noticed it was greasy. I thought to myself, "What the fuck is this shit?" I gave it a good rub with my fingers then sniffed it. Two fingers style. Like what you do when you slip your fingers in the honey pot at a house party when you're 16 and then shove in your mate's face as proof. It wasn't until I realised what I'd done when I put two and two together and discovered that was the bench they'd been photographing her sitting that tidy little arse on. What a sick fuck.

Anyway, I had a pull in the change rooms and got back on the bench. PB'd DB flat bench.

Once there was some girl at the gym getting a photo shoot done. She's a PT and wanted some pretty photos. She was tanned and oiled up. Anyhow, I didn't realise this. I walked over to an area she'd been curling the pink dumbbells with a large chain around her neck (standard photo shoot material) and as I went to place my towel down on a bench, I noticed it was greasy. I thought to myself, "What the fuck is this shit?" I gave it a good rub with my fingers then sniffed it. Two fingers style. Like what you do when you slip your fingers in the honey pot at a house party when you're 16 and then shove in your mate's face as proof. It wasn't until I realised what I'd done when I put two and two together and discovered that was the bench they'd been photographing her sitting that tidy little arse on. What a sick fuck.

Anyway, I had a pull in the change rooms and got back on the bench. PB'd DB flat bench.
Classic

once there was some girl at the gym getting a photo shoot done. She's a pt and wanted some pretty photos. She was tanned and oiled up. Anyhow, i didn't realise this. I walked over to an area she'd been curling the pink dumbbells with a large chain around her neck (standard photo shoot material) and as i went to place my towel down on a bench, i noticed it was greasy. I thought to myself, "what the fuck is this shit?" i gave it a good rub with my fingers then sniffed it. Two fingers style. Like what you do when you slip your fingers in the honey pot at a house party when you're 16 and then shove in your mate's face as proof. It wasn't until i realised what i'd done when i put two and two together and discovered that was the bench they'd been photographing her sitting that tidy little arse on. What a sick fuck.

Anyway, i had a pull in the change rooms and got back on the bench. Pb'd db flat bench.

lmao! !!!

That's classic D-bag, I would actually get mad and tell him something if that happened at my gym. I would not want to lay down on a greasy bench or pickup greasy weights

You have to remember not everyone at the gym is their to "workout" ;-) When I was at Gracie BJJ in NYC there was this one dudewho I was convinced was there to just get manhandled if you know what I mean. Creeped me the hell out, moaning and shit when I would put a choke on him. So then I started on the neck cranks and I refused to roll with him after that. Turns out I wasn't the only one, the next week he quit.

Funniest thing is he's only about 22 and is pretty big for a shorter small frame. He's definitely had a few cycles. He is always wearing a fully matching outfit with shoes and hat with the bill of the hat still straight. LoL, he's even got those fat shoelaces in his shoes like the kids wear.

Back