Got Mumps mid Test E only cycle. Help

BV28

Height 6'
Weight: 200 lb/ 90 k
This is my first post so bear with me.....
First ever cycle: 500 mg Test e/week, .5 mg Adex EOD. (weeks 1-8)
300 mg Test Prop/ week, .5 Adex EOD, Winstrol 50 mg/Day (weeks 8-12)
Nolvadex to begin 3-5 days after last test prop jab
Nolva 40mg/Day. (weeks 12-14). 20 mg/Day (weeks 12-16)
HCG 500 iu/Week (weeks 6-14)

Any advice on improving the cycle is welcome too.

My problem is I'm on my second jab of week 3 today and I'm 95% sure I've somehow picked up Mumps (bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/mumps2.shtml) . No idea what to do in this situation. Going to the gym seems irresponsible as it's very contagious. Should last approx 10 days from what I read barring any serious complications. My question is what the hell do I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Continue jabs and do dips/push-ups/run etc on my own till it passes?

Height 6'
Weight: 200 lb/ 90 k
This is my first post so bear with me.....
First ever cycle: 500 mg Test e/week, .5 mg Adex EOD. (weeks 1-8)
300 mg Test Prop/ week, .5 Adex EOD, Winstrol 50 mg/Day (weeks 8-12)
Nolvadex to begin 3-5 days after last test prop jab
Nolva 40mg/Day. (weeks 12-14). 20 mg/Day (weeks 12-16)
HCG 500 iu/Week (weeks 6-14)

Any advice on improving the cycle is welcome too.

My problem is I'm on my second jab of week 3 today and I'm 95% sure I've somehow picked up Mumps (bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/mumps2.shtml) . No idea what to do in this situation. Going to the gym seems irresponsible as it's very contagious. Should last approx 10 days from what I read barring any serious complications. My question is what the hell do I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Continue jabs and do dips/push-ups/run etc on my own till it passes?
Bolded is what I'd do. Have you seen a doctor to confirm you do indeed have the mumps?

not yet, and I know everybody loves to self-diagnose. I'm basing my assumption on the fact that a. there has been an outbreak in my area (including knowing a girl personally up the road that has it doctor confirmed). b. symptoms including: Fever and noticeably swollen parotid gland on my right side.

Going to see the doc today for confirmation

not yet, and I know everybody loves to self-diagnose. I'm basing my assumption on the fact that a. there has been an outbreak in my area (including knowing a girl personally up the road that has it doctor confirmed). b. symptoms including: Fever and noticeably swollen parotid gland on my right side.

Going to see the doc today for confirmation
Good luck! Hopefully it's just a cold. :)

Back