Greece

economan

I am planning on taking a trip to Greece within the next couple of months. How easy is it to obtain gear in the pharmacies and what items will I most likely encounter?

Not sure, I was there 2 years ago and did not see any gear on the shelves. I did not see any greek people that looked like they were "Jacked" up. Good Luck.

Not all pharmacies have them in stock.
You can definetely get Organon Yellowtops and Normas for dirt cheap.
Also Testoviron, Prop, HCG, Proviron, Nolva etc.......

zambones ,clomids ,drol,zambones ,primo when it was available ,virormones ,,good luck finding testovis right now as production is very slow one them anhd there very scarce.also its not like u can go into a phramcya nd walk out with stuff u do needd a prescription,and u better havesome one that speaks greek or ull thel charge double almost.

Agreed.
Testovirons are hard to find lately down. Very small amounts like 10-15 amps if you're lucky. :(

Lol :D
Ela re filara.
Apo pio meros ths Elladas eise?
Ego eimai apo Thesaloniki alla meno Exoteriko edo kai 5-6 xronia.
Exo megalh oikogenia kai polous filous kato sthn Ellada akoma.
Xero ti ginete me ta Ellhnika farmakeia giati psonizo pramata apo kato.
8a katebo fetos na ta tsekaro apo konta :)
Ta leme dikemou.
Geiasou.

big N said:
canuk how the hell would u know ?:D

hehehe!pe plaka sou kano to xepo pe paokapa,afou ta exoume pei apo pms .8a ketveis fetos ?ego leo na ketevo all den xepo ,ego pao glyfada athena ,poses fores 8a ta poume ?ante apxige mporei ne vrethoume kato !

Lol :D
Ela re sh ksexasa.
Milao me tosous Ellhnes sta boards edo kai ekei kai tous mperdeuo.
Etsi kai katebeis kato Glyfada kai Athina fetos mh ksexnas na mas steileis kanena packeto me Ellhniko Ouzo, Feta kai merikes Normas :D
Paokara mia zoh.

I lived there for a year and was always challenged finding the goods, but was also in HS and didn't really know WTF I was doing.

Canuck and big n, the only Greek I remember is (and I know the spelling is wrong so you may not even recognize, spelling as it sounds):

Malaka?
A-ga-mishu?
Pousti?

I'm pretty sure those are curse words! LOL!

:D

Canuck4 said:
Hey, this is a Greek thread.
Get a dictionary :D
Lol
JK bro.:)

It may be a thread about greece but you R still talking mostly to english speeking people...
Goto greece if U need to talk any other language..
Biotec...

im goin 2 turkey in august, i will av 2 av jabs for the different disease's etc., will these b ok 2 av if im just cumin off a cycle (sus & winny) at that time??

You tottaly missed the part where I said just joking bro?
Or you just cant take a joke? :rolleyes:
Get over it moron.

biotec said:
It may be a thread about greece but you R still talking mostly to english speeking people...
Goto greece if U need to talk any other language..
Biotec...

Back