Green powder of Tren Enan

PerfectAnimal

Hi mates,
Today I was going to make a tren enan 200mg/ml.
I've opened the bag with powder, and it was green. I thought it is weird, but I started making it.
I used 18% BB, 4%BA, and 25% EO.
As I was using before.
When I mixed everything in beaker, solution came into black colour! I didn't know what to do, but I still had hope that after filtering everything will be ok. I filtered it, but now solution in vials is dark green.
Do you have any ideas what is going on ?
Source of powder is trusted, I'm ordering from him for 2 years.

The worst is that tren was for my mates who I prepare to competition...

I will place photos in the evening

Hi mates,
Today I was going to make a tren enan 200mg/ml.
I've opened the bag with powder, and it was green. I thought it is weird, but I started making it.
I used 18% BB, 4%BA, and 25% EO.
As I was using before.
When I mixed everything in beaker, solution came into black colour! I didn't know what to do, but I still had hope that after filtering everything will be ok. I filtered it, but now solution in vials is dark green.
Do you have any ideas what is going on ?
Source of powder is trusted, I'm ordering from him for 2 years.

The worst is that tren was for my mates who I prepare to competition...

I will place photos in the evening

Looks to me like your source probably mixed up the order and sent you a different compound. Like maybe some tea extract powder or something. Probably an accident, they get stuff mixed up sometimes I would assume.

I have seen green tren e. It was still good to go. Not sure what happens, but I did have the same about 6 months ago.

RP

-

I have seen green tren e. It was still good to go. Not sure what happens, but I did have the same about 6 months ago.

RP

-

Interesting, I've never heard of green tren. Was the stuff as strong as past tren you had used? Weird, don't think I'd be using it. What doesn't kill you... only makes you stronger though!!! So pin away!!!:blue:

Now when looking at one vial 10ml - its green like a hulk ;-)
I asked my soruce, and told me that they noticed it, and told me to place carbon into solution in beaker, and then 5 times filter it via 0,22um.
I will check it, if works - we will know how to fight with problems like this ;-)

Now when looking at one vial 10ml - its green like a hulk ;-)
I asked my soruce, and told me that they noticed it, and told me to place carbon into solution in beaker, and then 5 times filter it via 0,22um.
I will check it, if works - we will know how to fight with problems like this ;-)

Well let me know how it turns out! I might look for me some Hulk Tren if it's good!!!:chomp: PM me when you get your 50 posts.

No noticeable difference between the two. I got the normal strength gains, aggression, and fat shedding affect. Love tren with EQ. Can't keep weight on. Just gets intense with the aggression from Tren and the anxiety from EQ.

RP

-

18 %bb is going to kill you. Why would you use so much. if you read the lable of a Human grade injectable the emulasafier is less than 1 %.

Green tren is a bust. I wouldn't use it. You should get clarification on this. Who knows what they sent you

18 %bb is going to kill you. Why would you use so much. if you read the lable of a Human grade injectable the emulasafier is less than 1 %.

Green tren is a bust. I wouldn't use it. You should get clarification on this. Who knows what they sent you

That is what I was saying, I think you got something by accident that isn't even tren.
And on the 18% BB killing him.... why??? I use 18 % on alot of stuff and (maybe I'm fucking up) but it doesn't kill me any worse than a flu shot??? Can it get better? D' tones recipes mostly call for 20%....

Can you elaborate on the BB being harmful at 20%? I've seen countless recipes over the years calling for it that high. Never heard of any ill effects, but would definitely like to learn more if that's the case.

Can you elaborate on the BB being harmful at 20%? I've seen countless recipes over the years calling for it that high. Never heard of any ill effects, but would definitely like to learn more if that's the case.

Yeah! I concur.... Not discrediting here just wanting to know why and how so I can change my ways and get better results pinning if this is the case!

Back